Party Party Party part 1

I woke up to Ashley and Vic jumping on my bed.

"What?" i asked still hals asleep.

"Time to get ready for the party." Ashley said.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and jumped into a shower.

I got out and got dressed,i looked at the time 1:30pm and the party is at 6:00pm.

I walked down stairs and started helping.....about 4 hours later,so we had 30 minutes until people start to arrive.

I walked outback where the stage was....where i will be singing.....dear god someone help me......what is brother even planning?

"Brother?" i asked

"Yes."

"Does mother and farther know I'm back?"

"No,why?"

"Can we keep it that way?"

"You know they should know."

"I know but not right now,let me get more settled....and used to being back before,please."

"Of course."

"Thanks."

I walked off and couldn't break the feeling that he was lying to me.....never mind...i need to practice.

Ronnie's pov:

Well it's to late.......they already know and they'll be here for the party.....i hope she can forgive me......i would hate to lose her...again.

Phoenix's pov:

I walked out back and started to talk into the mic...people had started to arrive 45 minutes ago.

"Hello everyone...so to have this party i told my brother Ronnie i would sing....but i haven't sang in years,so i had a few of my friends help me out......we have Vic from Pierce The Veil,Ashley,and Cc from Black Veil Brides....i hope you guys have fun."

Vic walked over to a guitar and grabbed it.

Ashley walked over to the other guitar and grabbed it and stood infront of a mic.

Cc of course walked over to the drums.

I stood in front of a mic and took a deep breath and started to sing.

Angle with a shotgun

After the song was done every one started to scream and shout.(lol)

How to be a Heartbreaker

Wonderland

I looked at the crowed and scanned it......he did lie to me why?

Right in the back...my parent's.