𝐱. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞

Before they knew it, the weekend had rolled around, signaling another Hogsmeade trip. Ron insisted that the duo spend some alone time together, and instead, went with Luna and his younger sister, Ginny.

Hermione and Harry strolled down the main street of Hogsmeade, wrapped tightly to each other. The brunette was snuggled in her coat, her cheeks tinted with pink from the nipping February wind.

"Harry, around twelve we should go to the Three Broomsticks, there's something I need to show you." Hermione grinned; her voice coming out as a faint whisper.

Harry nodded, tightening his grip on Hermione's arm as they entered Zonko's Joke Shop.

"Harry! What are we doing here? You know perfectly well how I feel about pranks-" The curly-headed girl scolded, sighing as she felt the warmth of the inside flood throughout her body.

"I promise you, Mione, I won't be pranking anyone..." Harry trailed off, and although Hermione wanted to believe him, the smirk on his face told a completely different story.

"Of course you won't-" She chuckled, pulling her arm out of his grip as she searched around the store. Harry soon followed her, frowning as he arrived by her side.

"Wait-" He muttered, causing the brunette to look at him, a confused expression resting on her face. Harry swiftly interlaced their hands, smiling at the curly-headed girl. "—there we go."

"You're adorable..." Hermione giggled, pulling him out of Zonkos and back into the snow.

"Follow me-" Harry beamed, laughing as the brunette jogged to keep up with him, her hand never leaving his. "—I want to show you something."

Hermione nodded, smiling as they continued running in the snow. They ignored the odd glances from onlookers, for they were finally at peace with each other. Soon, both of them came to a stop in a secluded patch of snow, on the outskirts of the village.

"Harry, why are we-" She started, squealing as a snowball came into contact with her side. Hermione looked to her right, to see Harry innocently holding her hand, pretending although nothing happened.

The brunette gaped at him in shock, scoffing as she playfully unhinged their hands, ignoring his protest. Quickly, Hermione grabbed a pile of the soft snow, molding it into a hard ball. She instantly chucked it at Harry, huffing as he swiftly dodged the ball of sleet.

"Harry, that's not fair!" Hermione whined, forming another snowball in her hands, and watching as Harry soon did the same.

"You're just upset because your aim is dreadful..." Harry bantered, teasingly tossing the snowball at her stomach.

"You're impossible!" She yelled, snickering as she chucked another snowball at him. However, like before, she missed, only fueling Harry's enjoyment.

"Shut up..." Hermione giggled, playfully slapping him.

"Ouch-" Harry whined, pouting. "—that hurt, Mione."

"Oh, grow up, honestly!" The brunette chortled; Harry immensely grinned, for he adored hearing her euphoria.