part 1

Your armor

Your armor

Your titan

Your titan

You are a pilot on an Ion class titan for the Angel City Elites assisting in the destruction of the Ark.
(First time trying this hopefully it's decent enough to get views.)

Y/n POV

I heard the order to evacuate the area before the Ark explosion, but I had one problem. Im still waiting for Barker to pick me up.

Y/n: Barker where the hell is my ride?
Barker: Relax kid it should be there soon.

KD: Enemy Titanfall detected pilot.
Y/N: This guy must want a reward.
I moved to cover as a Tone Titan fell.
Y/n: Well it looks like he found us KD.
KD: I detect no pilot inside.

I wasted no time waiting for him to enter his Titan. Using KD's Splitter Rifle I made short work of it.
Y/n: Well that wasn't fun.

3rd person POV

The airship arrived to retrieve Y/n. KD entered the titan drop and was securely held down. Before the ship left an IMC pilot was wall running along the building above them. He jumped towards the ship, entering through with glass killing the ship's pilots as he slid down the room. He used his data knife to steer the ship towards the Ark.

IMC Pilot: You're not getting away this time Y/n.
He placed his knife back as he loaded his Alternator. The Pilot made his way towards Y/n killing everyone in his way. As he got closer he activated his cloak as he entered the loading bay. Y/n was finishing up locking KD until the Pilot's cloak ended.

KD: Hostile pilot behind you.

Y/n dove to cover as the pilot fired his gun. Y/n attempted to release KD but the Pilot shot the release next to him.
KD: Pilot there is a secondary release on the other side of the room.
Y/n: Thanks for letting him know that KD!
KD: The ship is also on a crash course into the Ark I recommend you hurry to avoid the explosion.

The Pilot turned to look for the release. Y/n took his chance and ran at the pilot and tackled him down. The pilot began to block Y/n's punches until he grabbed Y/n and boosted each other into a MRVN. Y/n grabbed the broken MRVN leg and swung it missing his attack.

KD: Pilot we are going to collide into the Ark.
Y/n: Well shit.

As the Ark erupted Y/n was tackled down as a white light emitted through the ship.

Y/n POV

My eyes snapped open, I woke up laying on the ground with only half a ship with me. I outside the ship along with KD who was still locked inside the ship. A walked towards him looking for the release.

Y/n: KD what happened?
KD: We have successfully destroyed the Ark, but we were caught in the blast.
Y/n: Where are we?
KD: UNKNOWN.
Y/n: Well what do you know.
KD: There is still an IMC Pilot aboard this ship.

I reached for my Wingman and entered the ship looking for him.

Y/n: I'm not letting him go this time KD.
KD: Understood.

RUBY'S POV

My team and I were investigating a Grimm site when Yang pointed out an object falling from the sky. We called Prof. Ozpin to tell him what happens. He told us to stay clear, but I didn't listen.

Ruby: What do you think it is?
Weiss: Something dangerous you dunce.

We found the site of the crash and it seems nobody was around.

Blake: This doesn't look like this belongs to Atlas.

Unknown: Understood.

We all heard a robotic voice from the other side. We carefully moved towards it in case it wasn't nice. We got around but saw no one.

Yang: Um where is anyone?
Blake: Maybe...

Unknown: I advise you exit the area quickly.

We turn to look at a giant robot held down in place talking to us.

Yang: What are you going to do if we don't?

Gunfire rang out towards us and we ran out of the path.

Weiss: Why are you attacking us?
Robot: That was the IMC pilot.

Weiss looked at me confused about what an IMC pilot was, but before we could find out two soldier looking men busted through the wreck. The one with a red visor got up first and picked up the other and threw it into the robot's legs.

Me: Hey! Was that necessary?

He stopped to look at us with a gun pointing at me.

Man: Absolutely.

I could see his finger move to the trigger, but the one man used a hook and pulled the man backward. We all turned towards the other man.

Other soldier: Get out of here now!

3rd Person POV

Y/n pulled the IMC pilot closer and followed his move with an uppercut. That only caused him to stumble back. They countered each other attacks until Y/n activated his hologram then kicking him into the wall. Seeing that RWBY still by the IMC pilot attempted at shooting them but he missed his shot scaring them.

Yang: That's it!

She ran towards the pilot thinking he's too distracted. He quickly turned around grabbing her arm and sweeping her down at the same time. She braced for a punch that never came as the rest attacked. None of them could successfully hit the pilot. Y/n grabbed him with a choke hold until he felt a data knife pierce his leg multiple times.

As he let go he was stabbed in the shoulder. Y/n seeing Weiss thrusting her sword held on the pilot letting him get stabbed. He kicked Y/n away and grabbed Weiss pinning her down. Blake manages to kick him off, leaving Weiss on the ground. As Ruby, Yang, and Blake were getting up from the pilot knocking them all down he was tackled by Y/n.

He boosted up and grabbed a broken bar and pinned Y/n on the ground.

IMC Pilot: (laughing) I told you I'm was going to kill you.

He reached for his pistol but it was gone. He slowly looked back at Y/n pointing his gun at him.

Y/n: Maybe next time Greg.

He fired until the gun ran out killing him.