part 5

Weiss POV

Me: D...dd... date?

I saw him walk outside as I stood in place.

Yang: Congratulations Weiss you did it!
Me: I did?
Blake: Yea he taking you on a date.

I stormed outside not knowing what happened. As I open the door KD grabbed Y/n and threw him away.

Me: What did you do?!
KD: He was going to be late.

I ran after him with the help of Ruby. I got ready to catch him until Ozpin scared me.

Ozpin: May ask why you're here?
Me: Ah! Oh Y/N he's he's.

He landed on his feet but he slid towards us. As he can to a stop he was holding his head up with his hand looking at us.

Y/n: Sup.

I wanted to hit him for scaring me but I didn't want to embarrass myself.

Ozpin: Ah Y/n are you ready to begin?
Y/n: I think so. Just let me ready my...my KD I forgot a gun. (...) just throw one (....) thank you.

He stood up looking towards me with his hand up. I turn to see KD from a distance throw a gun at him. Unfortunately, it landed short of him.

Y/n: KD you missed. Ok, now I'm ready.
Ozpin: Good now in the forest there is a relic you'll need to recover and bring back here.
Y/n: That's it?
Ruby: Oh don't worry when we did it there were Grimm everywhere.
Ozpin: Begin.

We watched as Y/n was launched away into the forest.

Ozpin: Since this is an unusual person I will be watching you the whole time.
Ruby: Can we watch?
Ozpin: I suppose.
KD: Professor Ozpin I have a suggestion. Allow me to feed you a direct link to Y/n's helmet.

He gave KD his scroll and he seemed to scan it then I looked back and saw what Y/n see through his helmet.

Y/n's helmet POV (as they see if from the screen)

He landed in the forest and checked his gun. On the bottom, it read "Spitfire 98/1000" then began walked north. He only made it a few fights when he approached a group of Beowolves. He aimed down his sights killing one. He sent out two holograms of himself as a distraction as two Beowolves attack on causing a collision between the two. He didn't aim at those but still killing them with ease. The last Beowulf charged him, swinging at him. He jumped in the air twice into a tree. He used a grapple, hooking the wolf by the neck. As he jumped down the Beowulf rose up the tree until it stops between the branch. Y/n held it there until he gave it a quick pull snapping its neck.
A picture of KD appeared when he gave Y/n directions. He found the relic site, and he approached a Beowolf bite his arm and force him to one knee. He tried using his free hand to grab his sidearm, but the arm wasn't giving him enough space. He places his foot on the Beowulf and pushed back until he heard a loud pop.

(Weiss pov)
I audibly gasped as Y/n's arm popped

(Helmet Cam)
He had just enough space to grab his sidearm putting the barrel underneath its mouth firing two shots. He prayed his arm out and held on to it. He walked to the relic only seeing a rook piece. He placed it in a pocket the KD appeared again o. The screen.
KD: Titanfall ready pilot.
A blue ring appeared with a timer the KD appeared in front of him. As he landed a King Taijitu appeared in front of him. He lifts his dislocated arm back then he grunted in pain followed by a pop sound. He began moving both arms then ran to KD as the hatch opened. It was black for a second until KD's HUD appeared.
KD: Controls transferred to pilot.
Three objects ejected out then connected by a laser. The King advanced towards them crossing the laser. It was stunned by the trip wire, KD immediately fired back. The King moved back, but attempted to constrict them.