Part 8

Ashley's POV

I was walking to RWBY's dorm for Y/n. I figured he would be there I stead of his hanger. I waited for someone to answer the door when I heard the one behind me open. I looked at that Blonde boy from earlier.

Jaune: Hey they aren't there I seen them leave awhile ago.
Ashley: Thanks.
Pyrrah: Hey wait!
Ashley: Hey there. Want to come with?

I held my hand out grabbing hers as I left to check his hanger. Outside I saw KD and the of Titans having their power checked by Azrael and Marius. I saw Marius nudge Azrael then pointed at me.

Ashley: You have something to say?
Azrael & Marius: No!

They quickly acted like they were doing something productive as we walked past until Pyrrah wanted to introduce herself.

Pyrrah: Excuse me.
Azrael: Yes Spartan.
Marius: Azrael manners.
Pyrrah: I never introduced myself earlier I'm Pyrrah.
Me: What am I doing walking around, KD where are you, Y/n and I are going to scouting in an hour?
KD: Hes on the roof of his hanger.
Me: Well that's weird.

I had Pyrrah stay with the guys so she didn't see him doing something dumb. I made it to his place, I tried the door first but no answer.

Me: Y/n dont make me come up there!...Y/n!....God damnit I'm not your mother.

I opened the door then climbed the ladder going to the roof. I popped the hatch, I got up and saw his boots by an air duct and began to walk that way.

Me: Are you really sick of sleeping in a....

I saw him shirtless cuddling Weiss who appeared naked. He opened one eye not knowing I was standing in front of him, he slowly turned towards her and gently laid her down then kissed her.

Me: Y/n.

He froze up before slowly looking at me.

Y/n: Ash, what you doing here?
Me: Oh you know I was in the neighborhood and thought maybe I should have a threesome with you guys.
Y/n: Really?
Me: No! We have a mission. Did you even use protection?
Y/n: Umm.
Me: Oh my God nice going with your luck she's pregnant with three kids.
Y/n: Ok I'm sorry Mom.
Me: Dont give me that attitude boy. Get dress and meet me at the ship in an hour.

I jumped of the roof frustrated at him.

Y/n POV

I laid back down with my hands covering my face.

Me: Fuck.

I gentle nudged Weiss awake, she looked at me with that smile i came to love.

Me: Morning.
Weiss: Moring love.
Me: I have to go on a scouting mission soon I'll help you down.

(Timeskip)

I was walking to the ship with my gear ready as I loaded my Double-tap. The guys seemed to be extra smiley today.

Me: What?
Azrael: Nice.
Marius: Nice.
SK: Nice.
LT: Nice.
MO: My Pilot does not approve me congratulating Y/n on his night.
Me: Really you got your Titans in on it.
KD: Congratulations Pilot, I have sent a message to Barker on your recent victory.
Me: Kd why did you do what!
KD: Pilots Azrael and Marius told me it was a great victory for you and I should inform Barker about it.
Me: I hate you guys.
Ashley: Y/n let's go.
Marius: Good luck guys.

Weiss POV

I helped Y/n put his pilot gear on for his mission then waited for him to grab his rations.