part 13

It has been a month since the battle in Vale. Barker and Y/n left with the 6-4 and Droz and Davis. Ashley, Azrael, and Marius stayed behind with a few troopers keeping peace within the city.

Ashley and Pyrrah continued their relationship even though Pyrrah would be at the academy only with boys trying to flirt with her. She would occasionally join her training sessions with Jaunne only to watch him lose in a fight.

Ashley: Not bad Jaunne, you're getting there. Maybe I can get to where I want to be tonight.

Pyrrah: I think I could help you get there.

Ashley pulled her in close, before she kissed her she looked at Jaunne.

Ashley: RO take him home.

Jaunne: Oh come on.

RO picked him up and walked away as they kissed in the night.

Marius found the remaining White Fangs with Blake and turned them into a new group. He showed them that their old ways were going to get them killed. Marius taught them on what his people did and why it would stop him. Even with Blake in school as well, Marius will take her away when she has free time.

Ruby: Blake what are you doing we are in class still.

Blake: Three, two, one.

She sat sideways on the desk with her legs crossed and gave everyone a wink. Marius phased into the room holding her up.

Marius: You will not believe what I found for you.

They kissed as he phased away with her leaving everyone annoyed and confused.

They stopped on the edge of the academy. Blake fixed her hair as Marius stood behind her. She turned around looking at him.

Blake: So what is it?

He let out a nervous breathe as he removed his helmet. He looked at her eyes as LT walked next to them. She gave him a thumbs up.

Blake: Do all of them do that now?

Marius: It doesn't matter only this.

He pulled an opened box with a ring. Blake cover her mouth in shock.

Marius: I honestly don't know if this what you do here but I don't care. Blake Belladonna will you...

LT: Pilot, Azrael detected an unknown Titanfall outside Vale.

He looked back at Blake, she looked at him with joy.

Blake: Before you go the answer is yes.

He smiled and placed the ring on her and kissed her. She placed his helmet on him and kissed it as well.

Blake: Come back to me.

Marius: We are getting married of course I will.

Azrael had almost completely taken over the Atlas military within a few weeks. Winter became his advisor, even though she didn't agree with the council's choice.

He sat in his new office as Winter stood next to him as he spun in his chair.

Azrael: So what we doing today?

Winter: Why do you ask you don't go to most of the meeting and you called our Paladins "Sissy Reapers".

Azrael: They are, those Militia troops took two of those this down with a charge rifle.

Winter: Well sorry we don't have a constant warzone around us!

Azrael: I doubt you even be in the fight.