Part 11

Y/n's POV the next day on  Barker's ship above Vale.

I laid awake in my bed next to other Militia troopers Barker brought with him. I sat up thinking about what Lyle is going to do when he gets there.

Azrael: Hey don't beat yourself up as soon as we get back we'll be back to defending Harvesters ad stuff like that.

Me: I know, just thinking about if I did the right thing.

Azrael: Sometimes doing the right thing doesn't seem like it was.

Me: That may be so, but the right thing for me could be different from you.

Azrael: Do you know what I think we should do? I think we should be down there kicking Lyle's ass, but what would I know I'm just a Pilot using a fake name.

3rd person POV Vale

Lyle, McKenzie, and a few troopers were outside of Vale with their titans. General Ironwood had his men in the city ready to defend it. most of his men were nervous about the two Titans looking back at them.

Lyle: Who you suppose to be?

Ironwood: I'm General Ironwood of the Atlas forces. I would like to inform you that they are gone.

Lyle: Well that's no fun.

Ironwood: Can you tell me what you need so we can end this peacefully?

Lyle: Oh I'm here for that Dust company, and I don't really care for peace.

His Scorch titan fired at them followed by the rest of his men. The Atlas soldiers stood little chance as McKenzie's Ronin cut through their defenses. Lyle stood on his titan watching as drop pods and Titanfalls came down. His men entered the city destroying everything.

At Beacon, all the students watched as Lyle's men slowly made their way towards them. Team RWBY looked at each other as they prepared themselves to fight them. They might have looked confident but they all knew there was little chance for a victory.

In Barker's ship, he got video access of Vale. He watched as Lyle's men were attacking everyone in sight. He held his flask close to his mouth not taking a drink. He slammed it down hitting the intercom for the ship.

Barker: Hey this is Barker, Everyone prepares to drop. We have a town to save.

Everyone began suiting up and grabbing guns. Y/n, Ashley, Marius, and Azrael walked together to their Titans Barker was waiting for them there. The Titans opened their hatches allowing the pilots to enter, before closing they looked at Barker.

Barker: First we fight then we drink!

He turned around and saw Droz and Davis.

Barker: Go find those girls and blow up their ship.

Droz: You remember how to fire a gun, Davis?

Davis: Absolutely.

Back In Vale Team RWBY were trying their best to take down and Northstar. As it began its flight core, Ruby and the others looked up at the loud booming sound coming from above them. Four objects fell down destroying the Northstar in the process. Debris flew everywhere when it landed. they all covered their eyes and slowly looked to see what fell. They all noticed a familiar Ion class Titan in front with three others.

Ruby: Y/n?

They hatched opened up.

Y/n: The one and only.

Ashley: Enemy Titans approaching.

He closed the hatch and ran with his team towards the hostile titans.