part 4

Y/n POV
(flashback)
I woke up on the planet Harmony. I heard somebody yelling at someone. I looked to see my IMC squad. At the point I knew i was reliving the worst day of my life. KD approached me, he had his IMC paint and logo on. I realized what was about to happen next. The farm family is going to be drug out by Tim. On que he came out and his Northstar right behind him.

Tim: You've been aiding the Milita haven't you!
I can't believe I'm reliving this.
Greg: Y/n get your head in the game.
Me: I didn't sign up to kill farmers.
Greg: They are basically terrorists at this point.
I'm almost at the part where it goes wrong.
Me: KD will you ever betray me?
KD: No pilot, I will never turn on you.
Me: There's hostile titans in front of us.
Greg: What?
KD: Understood firing Laser Core.
(end flashback)

I woke up with my smart pistol ready to fire. I noticed my hands shaking as I held my gun out.

KD: Pilot are you alright?

He was out the window looking at me as I dropped my gun and put my hands on my face.

Me: Just nightmares as always KD.

KD: Pilot your night terrors are getting worse according to your heart rate I recommend therapy.

Me: You're joking.

KD: I'm not good at jokes.

Me: I'm going to walk around I'll meet you at the hanger in an hour or two.

As I turned the doorknob I looked back at the girls. I left a note on the door to let them know I left. I opened the door was greeted by Ozpin.

Ozpin: Hello Y/n can we speak.

Me: Yea id figured you still have some questions.

we began walking down the hall I only thought about him being mad about me fighting the students.

Ozpin: So just by looking at you, it appears you're around the same age as most students. How can someone of your age be able to fight three of my students with no effort?

Me: That's what pilots do. We see the world differently.

Ozpin: How so?

Me: By being resourceful. Even an overwhelming force can be in our favor. Our titans are what makes us the most dangerous.

Ozpin: What can stop a Pilot and its titan?

Me: An equal pilot.

Ozpin: What can you tell me about that symbol on your armor.

Me: I'm part of a mercenary group called The Angel City Elite. Its run by a Ex-IMC pilot named Barker. If you even see him and think hes some drunk your right.

Ozpin: I see. I will not keep you any longer, I'll see you at 9:00 for your initiation.

Weiss POV

I was opened one eye to see it morning. I looked at where Y/n was sleeping to see he was gone, but KD was outside our window.

Me: Good morning KD.

KD: Good morning Ms. Weiss, pilot Y/n has left you a note on the door.

I grabbed the, it didn't say what I wanted to say then I sighed.

Me: What is he doing?

KD: He has been walking around for two hours.

Me: Why?

KD: He has what most people call "nightmares."

Me: What happened to him?

KD: Protocol three doesn't allow me to tell anyone.