part 6

Ruby POV

We sat I our dorm not knowing what to say about Y/n.

Pyrrah: Hey, is everything ok?
She entered our room and sat next to Blake.

Pyrrah: You're usually more energetic than this.

Blake: We had a bad night.

Pyrrah: What happened did Y/n hurt you?

Ruby: We know that Y/n worked for some bad people.

Pyrrah: I'm sure he had a reason.

Yang: We were attacked, by a man named Tim. Y/n and he were teammates, but Y/n betrayed them.

There was a knock on our door and Yang opened it up and it was the two men talking to Ozpin and Ironwood.

Droz: Hello my name is Droz and this is Davis we understand you been aiding Y/n.

Weiss: Are you here to take him away?

Davis: Well yes, but there's IMC here so were are going to protect you.

Yang: Why are they here?

Davis: He has a bounty on him, he betrayed the IMC and killed most of his squad.

Me: Why?

Droz: Like most Ex-IMC they didn't know what they were doing until the saw it first hand. He stopped his team and he was found by Ashley after what looked like a serious beating.

Weiss: What?

Droz: We were still in our old squad the 6-4, we and some Militia forces were moving to our extraction point. Then we saw KD and Y/n heading our way. Ashley was part of the Militia still, got her titan ready to fight until she saw another IMC pilot attack him. He pulled out KD's data core disabling him then proceeded to beat him.

Davis: We were about to leave until Ashley jumped out to check on him. She found the IMC pilot dead and Y/n barely alive.

We were all lost for words, we saw some of his scars but never knew how he got them.

Weiss: I need to see him.
Davis: He's probably in his hanger.

Weiss jumped out of bed and ran away.

Weiss POV

I made it outside and ran into my sister Winter.

Me: Winter what are you doing here?

Winter: Father wants someone to watch you after watch happened this evening. Now let's go we are not staying here.

Me: I can take care of myself. Go and tell Father that.

Winter: Weiss. I'm not asking.

KD: Is everything ok Ms. Weiss?

Winter let go of my wrist as KD stopped behind her. Ashley walked from behind KD as well.

Ashley: Is this woman bothering you?

 Winter: I'm taking her out of here to protect her.

Ashley: I believed she better off with us, Princess. Besides I was looking for her anyways.

As she stepped forward Winter drew her sword.

Winter: I will go through you if I have to.

Y/n: What's going on here?

He walked between them.

Winter: I'm taking my sister away from here. You're only going to get her hurt.