III

Commander Lucile Lucky Heartfilia
A.K.A. Commander Lukas Lucky Heartfilia

I felt myself be dropped on the hard, wooden floor, I looked up and snarled at all the pirates infront of me, they shifted uncomfortably. My colar was suddenly grabbed and I was dragged like a dog down to what I could only assume was the cellar, the air was heavy with the scent of liquor and salt, my hands were tied, along with my feet, but my body was released. A massive blonde man with a lightning bolt shaped scar across his frowning brow confiscated my weapons and tied me to a post. I glared from under my hat.

He snorted, "Please, you don't scare me, rich boy. We're gonna fetch a heavy bounty for your return to daddy." He sneered.

I remained silent, I would not satisfy him with my comments.

I observed him as he lumbered back up the stairs, seemingly limping. It was probably from one of my men's attacks. Shame I couldn't call my spirits now, hands tied and all. My whip was still around my body, but I couldn't reach it. I could hear two sets of foot steps, one heavier than the other, the lighter one seemed to be in very high heels.

I could hear muffled voice's of frustration, "Lissana! Move! I'm not dealing with your crap now!"

"But Natsie, darling, we're soul mates! You know you want me back!"

"No! Go bug Bixlow, I have to interrogate the prisoner." I could hear the whining of 'Lissana' as this 'Natsie' thudded down the stairs, I could just make out the tips of pink hair.

"What do you want, Captain? Information on the military plans? Location of the palace treasury? Just get on with it, I don't want to see your ugly mug any longer than I have to." I growled.

He smirked, "Thanks for the ideas pretty boy, no that's not what we're after. We're after the soulless beast who has killed countless of us. And that would be you."

I tsked, "You think I killed them? Couldn't be more wrong, and as if I'd tell scum like you." I hissed, my hat shadowing my eyes.

His eyes narrowed, I held my gaze with his onyx eyes, I refuse to show submission.

He just stared at me with a blank face, "How old are you?" He questioned, it's quite hard to tell with that mask."

"What? Why?" I tripped over my words. Of all things, that?

"Because I want to know."

"Why would I tell you?" I murmured.

"Fine. You can stay under here then." He stated, clearly bluffing.

"Okay." I responded simply. He tried to hide his annoyance and surprise. Instead of another word, a smirk came to play on his lips.

"Have fun, Commander."