VIII

Commander Lucile Lucky Heartfilia
A.K.A. Commander Lukas Lucky Heartfilia

It was warm. Not unpleasantly hot but not to cold. It was soft and quite. I peeled my eyes open and found myself gazing into the onyx eyes of the young Captain, my sworn enemy, the man I'd dedicated my life to catching was grinning at me, his teeth bared.

"Well Commander, how does it feel to wake up the morning after with a stud like me next to you?" He winked. I didn't think, though if I did I'd probably have done it anyway. Punch to the face.

"You did NOT do anything to me did you?" I panicked. Checking that all my 'clothes' were on and that I had no bruises or aches. Well I had a headache but that was definitely a hangover.

"Jeez Lady did you have to hit me that hard? And no, of all people to become my mate you'd be second last." Oh right Dragon Slayers are truly monogamous.

"Why was I in the bed with you?" I hissed.

"Something about you murdering half my crew while drunk because a few hit on you, and how you filled all the infirmary beds, and how Wendy refused to let you sleep in the cellar because you were still injured. So I volunteered my bed, and I wanted to use my bed too soooo ya. I mean, I wasn't complaining about having a hot blonde in bed with me." He winked again after that.

"Do you want to be punched?"

"Again? No thanks."

I popped a fake sweet smile. "Really?" I giggled gently. Something I wasn't used to doing. "Then could you PLEASE give me back my keys before I twist your head off like a bottle cap?" I flexed slightly to demonstrate.

"I dunno where you heard that I like to be threatened, my Lady bu-" I cut him off with a sock to the jaw.

"If you must call me anything, call me by my real name. I am in no way a Lady. More of a man that you'll ever be."

"Ye- Wait what?! More of a MAN?! Yeah right you're almost as bad as Ice Princess!" Now I was confused, but I didn't let it show. "And why did you have to punch me! You're almost as bad as Ezra." He whined. The captain was surprisingly childlike. Not what you'd expect from a pirate.

"If you don't want to be punched again, I suggest you give me back my keys. Now."

Captain Natsu Dragneel
A.K.A. Salamander

Her voice suddenly darkened. Back to the pitch that she had used while disguised as her twin brother. There was no way that Lucile Lucky Heartfilia, one of the hottest girls in the Fioren and Alvarez Empires. Highest of rank too. I mean, the new king, whatever the fuck he's called, has no wife or children, no living relatives, so I guess the daughter of his best buddy General Jude would fit perfectly. What I'm surprised about is how Lucile isn't his wife. She's hot got a huge rack and is tall, though from what I hear the king is rather wimpy. What I didn't expect was for her to have such large muscles. All the portraits that I've seen on those merchant ships were a lot more dainty. Eh painting I guess.

(A/N Note: A reference to modern day photoshop, ya welcome)

This female was bristling in front of me. Her blonde hair in a mess. Suddenly her expression softened. Her eyes turned lustful as a smirk played on her lips. A blush danced on her cheeks. She eyed me. I could feel my face redden though I held it still. What the fuck was she doing?

She crawled across my bed, slowly, still eyeing me, staring into my eyes. She slid off, padding around me. Her surprisingly soft hand ran its way around my body. I made no attempt to stop her. Before I knew it she was behind me.