VI

(A/N Note: Sorry that this is coming so late! Wattpad was a bitch and deleted my 2000 word chapter so I've had to rewrite it!)

Captain Natsu Dragneel
A.K.A Salamander

The Commander threw himself at me, launching his shoulder into my gut. I grimaced as he made impact. As soon as he came, he left, his eyes seemingly glowing. A grin plastered on his face. I could see his gloved hands were clenched in fists. Seemed that he'd been itching for a fight.

He swung a leg around, nearly hitting my head, before dropping a punch on my lower stomach. Yeesh I was gonna have some nasty bruises. I leapt behind him, grabbing his arms and holding them behind his back. He tried but couldn't move them. He showed no pain from the way his arms were twisted. He just struggled to pulled them out. I planned to trip him up and fall ontop of him but before I could trip his feet he used his heel to step on my feet. Those soles of those military grade boots had to be made of steel. Great. As soon as I let go, his foot kicked back. That was when I noticed the miny spikes in his boots. God. As he kicked, I grabbed his leg, tripping him up. He was showing a serious sign of fatigue. Well he hadn't eaten for 3 days so it made sense. I landed a punch to his face and then chest. He gritted his teeth as my fist made impact. His pecks were oddly soft. I'd expect him to have the perfect body like myself. I could see his eyes glowing under his mask.

That boy was obviously high class, his mask was black velvet and stitched in gold, his tri-corn hat was navy blue and black with gold stitches like his uniform, his pants the finest material like his jacket. His gloves made of what seemed to be sea serpent leather, and his black boots. Didn't know where to start. Man this pretty boy was gonna give us a lot of money. How much would we be able to ransom him for? 1,000,000? Nah to cheap for this guy. 10,000,000 jewels? Maybe. 50,000,000? Doesn't feel right. Ah I know! 100,000,000! Perfect! We were getting so much money. Each of us would get at least 2,000,000. Pretty damn good.

He swung at me again, his attacks slowly getting sloppier. But my dumbass decided to believe that he was tired so I relaxed a bit as I fended him off. The crew watched with chuffed looks.

"You go Natsie!" A familiar high pitched voice squealed.

"Not now Lissa—" I was cut of by a foot to the back. I'd lost focus. I felt myself be shoved to the ground, the wind knocked out of me. The Commander grinned. "Why yo—" I was cut off by repeated punches to the back of my head. Luckily I wasn't knocked out, unluckily, I would have a pounding head ache next morning. Fuckin fantastic.

I used my arms to try shove me up, sending the Commander tumbling off. His fatigue seemingly more realistic. He had a split lip and his clothes were all ruffled. His jacket falling off slightly on one shoulder. A strand of golden hair had slipped out from underneath his hat and hung before his face. He planted slightly. His eyes in a permanent glare.

"Congrats." A strangely feminine voice spoke out from under his hat. "First man to ever beat me." With that he fell to his knees and passed out from exhaustion. A cheer erupted from my crew. I pumped my fist in the air.

"YEAH! FAIRY TAIL FOREVER! I JUST BEAT THE COMMANDER OF THE MPS SUCK THAT ICE PRINCESS!" Frosty glared at me.

"Yeah yeah whatever Pyro. Ya beat up a guy who had been starved. Nice one."

"Shut up Ice Dick."

"Why yo-." We were interrupted by a very pissed Erza.

"You little shits. Gray, treat your captain with respect and Natsu, act like a Captain!"

"Yes mam" we mumbled.

"Now, let's unmask this Commander. The one who killed Gramps, who took Lamia, who killed countless others!" Erza announced. Her eyes gleaming. She knew they couldn't kill him but at least humiliating him was okay.

"Aye!"

"Alright!" I announced. I rolled the passed out Commander onto his back. His shoulder was exposed and his hat seemingly falling off. I yanked of the black mask of his face. My heart stopping.

Lukas Lucky Heartfilia, Commander of the Fioren Navy and MPS. Second in command to the General. 3rd highest ranked man in the country. Greatest fighter in the army.Son of Ex-Commander Layla Heartfilia of the Fioren Navy and General Jude Heartfilia, The gold death, responsible for the captures of some of the most notorious pirates and Gramps, was a Woman?