V

Captain Natsu Dragneel
A.K.A. Salamander

The tall man marched infront of me. He was at least 6'2 but he was wearing heavily souled boots so he was probably 6'0. Still pretty tall. He marched forward, his arms by his side, his back ridged and and as straight as a board. I assumed that this fight would be without magic or weapons. We traversed the old hallways, his boots barely audible. Mine were, more or less very. It seemed that he had already memorised the hallways. His fists were clenched, as if holding an invisible dagger. His hat was similar to mine, but bore the royal Fioren crest. I could see a slight limp in his step, probably from the battle 3 days prior. It's likely that Happy and Lilly'l be back by tomorrow with either the ransom money or the refusal.
I'm just glad that we have managed to inconvenience the general as much as physically possible. We have to find some way to get him to pay for all of our comrades he killed. Maybe taking the only thing he loves (apparently) away from him. I wonder how he's reacting at home now.

King Bradley of Fiore
A.K.A The new king

"Damn it!" Jude shouted as he slammed his fists into his desk. My childhood friend started to growl under his breath.

"Jude, calm down. It's okay, you'll get her back. You'll soon be able to marry her off and get her out of your hair."

"It's not that." He sighed, his forehead on the table. His blonde hair being slightly ruffled from the wind rushing through from the open window in his office in my castle. "The fact is she got caught. What type of image do you think the public is gonna get if they find out that my 'son' was carried off like a damsel, his hands and feet tied. My 'son'. The greatest fighter in Fiore. Was captured. By a pirate. And now everyone is going to complain about how 'Lukas' twin sister' Lucile hasn't made any appearances." He sighed.

"Tell the public that she caught a very contagious disease and you'll be fine for a few weeks, if not, maybe a month or two. Either way, those scummy pirates are going to want a ransom for your 'son' pretty soon so we best prepare an ambush. I'm sure the Commander is capable of concealing the fact that she is a woman until we can retrieve her."

"Fine." Jude muttered. Commander Lucile was one of his best assets, she would deal with any Navy issues within a few days, leaving Jude free to deal with the current battle against the Alvarez Empire. This would be one of our greatest victories. Jude needed his daughter back to either offer Lucile as a bride for the head of the Alvarez Empire or the Prince of Alvarez or to kill the lord of Alvarez. The former would be much easier, which is why he desperately wanted her back. Even though she is not a princess or my daughter, she is the highest ranking and most beautiful woman in the country. She would've been my bride. If only she wasn't so obscenely...... massive. Way to tall. Nice tits though.
(A/N Note: I swear I'm not a pervert, or a sexist or anything like that, it's just to illustrate how much of a perverted dick the king is DONT KILL ME)

Commander Lucile Lucky Hearfilia
A.K.A. Commander Lukas Lucky Hearfilia

I could feel his eyes at the back of my head, if this succeed then I'd go back 'home'. To my 'father' and possibly to my wedding with the mysterious Lord of Alvarez or his even more mysterious younger brother. Nobody has knowingly seen their faces. And lived. Was this battle truly worth it? Win and be forced to submit to a foreign king. Loose and be forced to submit to a pirate. Loose loose here but I would rather submit with dignity to someone of worth.
The dingy corridor soon ended as Dragneel shoved me into the light, blinding me. I gritted my teeth as I adjusted to the sudden light change. I refrained from cringing. It was a sign of weakness. Show these 'people' the white of your eyes and you're done for. Lights out

"So I'll be assuming that you cannot use magic?" The snarky motherfucker infront of me grinned. I remained silent. It was fun to inconvenience him as much as he did for me. "Speak ya bastard." He growled his expression darkening. I could see a vein pop on his head. I responded with a tsk, much to his annoyance. He had no clue how wrong he was. He continued, gritting his teeth. "Okay. And no weapons?" I didn't respond. "So that's a yes." He murmured.

"Hurry up. Formalities don't suit an uncultured imbecile such as yourself." I pressed as I got ready. A crowd of crew members had gathered around. "Oi princesses! Might wanna back up or ya may end up dyin." The crowd did as they were told. At least they were slightly competent. Without warning I charged the Salamander Captain.