My other books! (THERE'S A SEQUEL)

After reading this book, you may be wanting more, and here I am to give it to you.

I realized that I don't think I said before this in this book that there is in fact a sequel!

The Light in Your Eyes

Here it is:

Description:

Description:

Travis and Katie are engaged, but still in college, and when they get out of college they have to face the wide wide world together. This means fighting life's obstacles and pushing towards their future, so it will be a bright one.

Taking a Chance [no longer updating]

This one is a Selection fanfiction! It takes place during America and Maxon's son's selection. It's ongoing and pretty original. It used to be called Lost in the Dark and it was really emo and sad but now it's actually god haha
Here it is:

 It used to be called Lost in the Dark and it was really emo and sad but now it's actually god haha Here it is:

Description:

"You'll always be my princess Scarlett," He whispered against my lips. "Always,"

I smiled, and all of the sudden I realized, this could be the rest of my life.

* * *

Scarlett Jacobson is fearless.

Well...almost.

The only thing she's afraid of is falling in love.

For most girls, her age, falling in love is the greatest thing that could ever happen to them. But then again, Scarlett isn't like most girls.

Her rocky past and the recent death of her father are holding her back from finding someone,

But maybe all she needed was to take a chance.

Closet Space

Now this one is a personal favorite, and the most recent addition to my humble little Wattpad family. I'm actually super proud of this and have written a good chuck of it! (over 30 chapters so far) I would really appreciate if you check it out and show it some love if you're into those types of stories!! This one is an original and definitely has a more mature target audience, so be aware! And of course has pranks. I still have some ties to my roots ;)

 I still have some ties to my roots ;)

Description:

I grabbed his shirt in my fingers and dragged him towards our window.

"Baby, if you wanted to touch me all you had to do was ask." He smirks.

I smacked him in the head and pointed outside at the tree covered in at least ten pairs of my underwear. There were students crowded around it, gawking and taking pictures. "What," I seethed, "is this, Alex?!"

He turned to me with fire dancing in his eyes. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pressed me into the wall. He face was close to mine, too close.

I furrowed my brows. "What are y-"

"Revenge." He whispered. "Can't you tell?"

* * *

Genevieve Pierce has never gotten special treatment. Despite her father owning the prestigious boarding school she attends, she's always been treated like a normal student. But everyone seems to assume that everything's been handed to her on a silver platter.

Alexander Locke is everyone's best friend. He's the mastermind behind the pranks, and the brain behind the rumors. But while Alex knows everyone, very few know Alex. Or at least, the real Alex behind the tough guy facade.

* * *

Boarding schools have never exactly been known for their spacious rooms, and Maxwell Academy is no different.

But what happens when the school's most talked about girl and most rumor-savvy guy end up stuck sharing the same 150 square foot box for an entire year?

Between the small beds, low ceilings, and minimal storage, it's no wonder a boarding slip-up can end in an ongoing battle for closet space.

That's all folks! I hope you read this little note and will check out my other stories because it would mean a lot to me, and their writing is a million times better than this book. Seriously, I just read the last chapter and it really needs help.

Anyways, much love t all of you guys for being with me these past 3+ years. Ciao!

-Love,
Bella