Epilogue Part

She didn't go that far. She didn't really go home. She stayed a little longer to look at them from afar.

She hid behind a huge tree when she called them. They both smiled and her eyes saw everything. A stream of tears are falling, her heart aches confirming she had feelings for one and she's aware it's too late. She'll never have the time to say it and will never say it even she's given the chance.

Jungkook and V decided to sit on the bench. No one's talking till V cleared his throat and tapped Jungkook's thigh lightly, "Mianhae"

Jungkook smiled as he look around the empty street. "We're both losers." He sniffed trying hard to not let a tear fall. "Hyung this street never goes empty even the temperature becomes negative degrees but it is right now." And his lips curved as he close his eyes, "Mianhae"

They both blow out some air and chuckled. "This night is tiring. We need some sleep." V said as he stand up. He put his right hand inside his pocket, "Kaja. Let's talk about this some other time."

Jungkook's eyes are in the flowers he bought and he nods while listening to V. He's right. This is not the time to talk about this.

Holding tight on the flowers. He chose to let it go and leave it on the bench before standing to look up to his hyung, "Kaja."

No one spoke. The night's noise has never been deafening. Today is an exception for everything as concluded.

The door opens and they saw their members having fun dancing in front of the television. They looked at each other and smiled.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! that's my song!" Jungkook runs infront and pushed his hyungs to get out of his way. Big Bang's song is on the screen.

"What?! Yah?!"

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook."

A smirk Jimin gave, "Bichoso?"

"Turay-ah."

The hyungs exclaimed coming closer to Jungkook one by one. He laughed and slowly moves back preparing to run but he bumped to RM and he's caught. They all tickled him, slap him, punch him but they are all smiling and laughing. Their noise filled the warmth of their dorm.

"I give up!" Jungkook shouted in defeat.

And they all calm down. Some seat on the floor, some are on the sofa. J-Hope kicked him and glared but Jungkook just giggled in reply.

Gasping for air after what happened they all laugh once more.

"How long will we all be like this?" Jungkook opened up suddenly.

Their attention is diverted to the maknae.

"For as long as we can." RM replied with no hesitation.

"Saranghaja!" V shouted and it startled all of them. They all cringed.

"What the-!"

"Ohhh, that just gave me goosebumps."

And they moved far away from him. V crawls to them to aim for his target slowly looking at each of them in the eyes with that sickening grin and they all run to their rooms with no hesitation.

Jungkook was left near the door of his room, he's the only one who's left outside. He sends a finger heart to V. Then V pretended that he'll run to him so Jungkook opened and locked his door as fast as he could. V was left smiling.

He made a soft chuckle sound while slowly walking to an empty room. He jumped planked on the bed and burried his face on the pillow while his one hand on his nape. After a while, he sniff and faces left to breath some air. The center of the pillow is soaked in tears.

He's crying.

Jungkook is still holding his emotional feelings behind the door. Nearly choking as he remember what happened.

Guilt builds their emotion. A betrayal they had done to their friendship. Yes, they didn't hide that they have feelings for her. Both of them are perfectly aware of each other. They realized that Joy is right, they started to hate-- even they don't say it but the feelings is there-- each other because of her.

No one pulled back to give way till the last minute, both of them are determined that they didn't think on what will happen next to their friendship. A girl is more important than their relationship for a moment. Tons and tons of realizations sunk inside their heads that night.

They made a decision and they don't regret. They just liked her and it's something they can't change even the time turns back and gives them another chance. They'll still do the same.

They'll still think that she's worth fighting for.

And she proved it that night.

The choice is not wrong. The faith is just cruel.

The feelings for her is real, no matter how long nor short the time they did know about her, she made them so happy. It's for sure.

The words left before they fall asleep,

"Why does it have to be you hyung?" Jungkook.

"Why does it have to be you Jungkook?" Taehyung.

----

Joy entered their dorm bowing her head. She's praying that no one will come near her.

But just after she closed the door Irene spoke, "Yah," Please don't say anything. Please don't come near me.

Something catches Irene's attention. Her eyes are glued to the thing Joy was holding and her smile showed widely, "What is that?" The joy in her voice is clear.

O. My. Goodness.

I'm doomed.

Irene laughs and didn't hesitate to ask when Joy hid the thing behind her,

"Who gave you those flowers?"

--
I didn't make this as the epilogue. But I'm feeling I'll regret. Ughhhh.

I'm undecided. Just read this chapter's title. Lol

More? Or no more?

I'll come back in 3 days or less. Don't worry the next happenings to this are already planned but this might be the best ending for you. Oops... I guess?

That's why I'll decide after 3 days based on your response. Ciao!