Chapter 4

Red Velvet members arrive in the dorm at around 10pm while Joy is making brownies. "What are you doing?" Yeri asked Joy. 

     "I'm making brownies." Joy replied while mixing the dough. 

     "If it's about brownies. I will help you with that." Wendy said while going to the sink to wash her hands. 

     "No, unnie. I know you're tired just go wash up and rest." Joy said. 

     "I insist" Wendy replied as she looks for something to do. 

     "Let me taste the dough" Irene said as she took a tease spoon of dough and put it in her mouth. Joy looks at Irene waiting for some comments. "Wendy, she needs help." Joy sighed accepting Wendy's helping hand.

     "Anyways, why are you baking suddenly?" Yeri asked. 

     "As you guys know I'm free for one week so I'm planning to thank everyone I debt of my life." She answered. 

     "With brownies?" Seulgi asked. 

     "Wasn't it enough?" Joy asked pouting. 

     "No." Seulgi said telling Joy it was not what she meant. 

     "I'm also planning to give it to them personally tomorrow." She said. 

     "If that's the case let us help you because it will be a very tiring day for you tomorrow." Yeri said. 

     "I'll just change and I will help you too." Seulgi concluded. "Thank you, guys." Joy said whole heartedly touched by her members' kindness. 

     "By the way where's Hyemin unnie?" Seulgi asked. 

     "She's out buying more ingredients."Joy answered.

         They all lay on the floor after finishing baking and packing the brownies they made. "I'm going to sleep and you guys should sleep now too. You'll have a very long tiring day tomorrow." Hyemin said digging to the word 'long' and starting to walk to her room. 

     "Okay unnie." They all answered in unison but not making any move to stand up. When Hyemin closes the door Joy spoke suddenly. "Why are you not mad at me?" she asked curiously to her members. "I mean, I never even planned to wake up when I was in the hospital because I was expecting that everyone will be mad at me." She said placing a smirk to her face. 

     "And why do you think we'll be mad at you?" Yeri asked. "I'm hard headed, I lied," Joy said and paused, "I'm selfish." She said as she indian sit and looked on her nails.

     "Who said we're not mad that you lied?" Irene said frowning raising her voice that made Joy lower her head. "We're mad because you told us you'll be okay and you said that you're fine a hundred times when you're not." Irene continued. "I'm sorry" Joy said rubbing her nails together trying to breath normally to stop herself on crying. "But you're selfless that's why we chose not to get mad at you" Irene said still lying on the floor lowering the tone of her voice enough for the five of them to hear. Joy looked at Irene as she said that. "It was not what you're expecting to happen. You never planned to be sick on the day of our final rehearsal and even blacking-out during the event."Irene paused, "You're just afraid that our fans will be disappointed again because of not showing up because of you." Irene started to sit and faces Joy. "You're not selfish Joy." She said looking straight to Joy's eyes, "You are never selfish." Irene said reaching for Joy's hands.

     Joy started to feel a key freeing her heart and finally burst out the feelings she was keeping and started to cry hard. All the girls started to come to Joy and comfort her. "It's okay to cry because you're sad. It's okay to cry because you're mad." Seulgi hugged Joy tightly and rubbed Joy's hair softly "It's okay to cry Joy." Joy cried out loud hugging Seulgi tightly. Yeri started to fan her eyes but it didn't stop her tears to fall. Wendy hugged both Joy and Seulgi then Yeri hugged them too while crying as loud as Joy.

      Irene witnessing this situation makes her heart ache but at the same time relieved. Irene joined them and group hugged with a tear falling in her right cheek but she wiped it as soon as possible before anyone could see. Seulgi whined loudly ruining the atmosphere of other crying ladies and started to turn tears into laughter but Seulgi can't stop on crying out loud and can't even form a little smile on her lips so she covered her face with her own hair that makes the girls laugh holding their tummies.

     Joy was in her lower bank bed and Yeri is already asleep but she still remembers that she needs to post a message for her fans that's why Joy decided to post her own selfie with a caption "Our fans!~ are you worried about me? I'm sorry. I promise to take care of myself even more from now on so you won't be sad again. You too! You need to take care of yourselves too, okay? Don't forget to eat.~ Always wear thick clothes when going out! Don't catch flu outside. Don't wait to black-out just like what happened to me~ let's stay healthy together everyone. Love you~ PS: For my members, I promise to follow your advices from now on. Kekkekeke."