Chapter 1 - Truth or Dare?

(//DISCLAMR!!!!, I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE CHARACTERS, JUST THE STORY BELONGS TO ME. HARRY POTTER AND THE CHARACTERS, BELONGS TO J.K ROWLING. BUT IF I DID OWN HARRY POTTER, IT WOULD BE #LIFEGOALS... ALSO, ANY CHAPTERS THAT HAVE STARS, MEAN THEY'VE BEEN UPDATED. ANYWAY ON WITH THE STORY...ENJOY//)

*****

Draco's POV

"Ugh...why do we have to make a truce with the golden trio?" I growled at pansy.

"Cause come on honey I know you fancy potter."

"W-what don't be ridiculous."

I laughed nervously, then found myself staring at potter after a few minutes we both where staring at each other I quickly looked away feeling my cheeks turn bright pink, potter chocked an eyebrow.

Blaise laughed, "Mate its ok that you fancy potter, just go up to him a-"

"And say what?" I said cutting him off, "And say, oh just to let you know potter I fancy you, like really Blaise."

Just then the golden trio came to sit with us

"Sup potter?"

"Hey dra-Malfoy."

'Potter sounds tired' I thought.

"Hey Wesley, granger." potter looked down and not his happy self today.

"So...um Granger, I was thinking,"

Pansy said breaking the silence, "How about we put all this battle behind us, and make a truce?"

Granger looked at potter and weasley "we'll be back," then when potter got up "no, no harry you stay here. Me and Ron will go and talk about this."

"Blaise honey, can I talk to you out in the hall?" pansy said in her calm voice.

Then it was just me and potter.

"You ok potter? you look like you haven't slept in a few days." he just looked away

"Potter I'm serious, you don't look ok."

"Look Malfoy, it's not like you care. So just drop it, ok." potter sounded pissed

"No potter I won't drop it you don't look like yourself and I'm worried, ok?"

"Give it up, I don't need your pity, Malfoy you don't care about me, no one does."

"Well, may-"

Then they all came back, granger was the first to speak

"Well...um Parkinson, yes let's make a truce."

Then I felt a pair of green Emerald eyes looking at me.

"What are you looking at, potter?" he just looked away blushing, I heard granger laughing to herself

"What are you laughing at?"

"Oh nothing," she said smiling.

"Well." pansy said breaking the silence

"Why don't we play truth or dare tonight?" Pansy and Hermione shared a smile.

(if you don't know, or I haven't made it obvious, pansy and Hermione know that both Draco and harry like each other, so they came up with a Drarry plan, which explains truth or dare.)

"Really, why would I play a childish game like that?" I said sassy

"Oh is Malfoy being a sacredly cat," weasley said with his taunting voice.

"I'm a Malfoy, and Malfoy's don't get scared."

"Then prove it Malfoy," granger said looking and laughing with pansy.

"Fine." I said giving up.

Then I spotted potter staring at me then quickly look away blushing, I cocked an eyebrow

"Are you alright potter?"

"Since when do you care about harry?" weasley said growling

"well I-just um, I-"

"Oh come on Malfoy Jesus Christ spit it out."

"you know what, why don't you go and f-" I didn't even get the rest of the sentence out of my mouth

"DRACO MALFOY!!!" pansy yelled, with the whole great hall was staring.

"What do you want pansy?"

"Do I have to remind you about the truce?"

"No, pans. You don't."

"Good, we can play after dinner tonight in the ROR."

"Ugh fine." I said frowning

"Now, now dray." pansy said smiling

"ya, ya simile all you want pans."

(AFTER DINNER THAT NIGHT)

"Alright dray since you didn't want to play truth or dare?" I glared at pansy.

"Truth," I said w/out thinking.

"Alright who is your crush?"

"Oh, no come on pans pleases don't do this to me please."

"You have to dray."

"Ugh fine," I looked down at my feet "Po-Potter" it was so low I didn't even know what I said but somehow weasley heard.

"YOU LIKE HARRY???" Ron shouted and stood up his face turned bright red.

"RONALD WEASLEY, sit back down on the floor RIGHT NOW," granger sounded pissed.

Weasley throwing up his hands in defeat. Sat back down, delivered with a punch in the arm by a very angry granger.

Then she turned to me, placed her hand on my leg, and in a soft calm voice said, "it's ok Malfoy," next it was grangers turn "alright harry truth or dare?"

"Truth." He said without thinking.

"Alright um...oh who is your crush?" potter glared at granger.

"Go on harry." She said softly

"Fine, ma-Malfoy."

I could not believe my ears.

"You-you fancy me potter?" Then I saw out of the corner of my eye pansy and granger both grinning at each other.

"What is going on?" Ron said confused, as usual.

"Come on Ron, we're gonna to leave these two love birds to talk." Hermione said as she and pans and Ron left.

[] [] []
Author's note

Hey so this in my first drarry fanfict, so sorry if there is bad spelling. So it may suck sorry, but I hope you guys like it.
And if you guys do like it make to Vote & comment.

And don't worry, I will show a chapter of Hermione and pansy talking about the drarry plan so stay tuned.

And sorry that it's so short I was running out of ideas, lol

Love, Noah ❤️