Chapter 6 - Mom, I'm Gay

*****

Previously on the Forbidden Love Story

"Harry, Voldemort isn't stupid, he will find out that Narcissa is no longer in the mansion. And he will send his Death Eaters out to find her and bring her back."

"Professor, how long do we have till Voldemort, does find out?"

"I'm not sure, but I will say this, harry you are stronger than you think you are, if the death Eaters do find out where Narcissa is. Then you need to train."

"Yes professor, but what about Draco, is there a way we can stall him from getting the Dark Mark?"

"As for that, I don't know, harry I don't know."

Now
Narcissa's POV

Draco came in with the glass of water I asked for; I noticed he had something on his mind.

"Draco dear, is there something bothering you, honey?"

He looked up "him, oh. No mother why would you say that?"

I gave him that look.

"Draco, I'm not stupid, now come and talk to mother. Will you?" I patted me hand on the empty spot on the bed next to me

He came and sat on the bed beside me. "Now what's bothering you, Dray honey?"

"Um... I don't know how to put it mother."

I looked in his eyes

"Go on dear, at least try."

"Alright, um...what if I told you I'm a Ga-Gay." I turned my head and smiled, and then I put my hand on his knee.

"Draco, I kind of already knew. I guessed you were,  when you were 10, but I didn't want to say anything I was waiting till you were sure."

He looked confused.

"So you're not mad at me for being gay?"

I smiled.

"No, of course not honey, this is who you are. And. I will love you no matter your sexuality. So do you know how you like? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to"

"Don't be mad ok; um....it's Po-Harry."

I was shocked.

"Did you-Did you just say harry?" he looked away, I saw a tear fall down his cheek I wiped the tear away.

"Look at me Draco."

He looked at me with his tear-filled eyes "well, does he know that you like him?"

He just shook his head yes.

"But he doesn't know that I'm gay though."

"Honey, you need to tell him."

He turned his head immediately. "Are you crazy, mother? What if it will scare him away and he doesn't talk to me anymore,"

I pulled him in for a hug; he burred his face in my shirt and cried

"It won't hurt to try, Draco."

I sat him up and dried the tears

"Do you want me to go downstairs and tell him you want to talk to him, so you can tell him, dear?"

He nodded w/out looking at me.

(DOWNSTAIRS)

I went downstairs to find Dumbledore and harry sitting on the couch talking

"Um...harry haha sorry to interrupt, but Draco wants' to talk to you and its important."

"Oh, ok sorry Dumbledore I'll be right back."

"That's quite alright; I was going to leave anyway. Oh and harry?"

"Yes-yes, professor?"

"Remember, you're stronger than you think."

And with that the old men walked out the door.

Harry turned around and went stairs to talk to Draco.

(IN NARCISSA'S ROOM WITH DRACO AND HARRY)
Third person's POV

Harry knocked on the door, Draco looked up

"Oh, harry come in I wanna talk to you about something, but I want you to listen."

Harry nodded for Draco to continue.

"Um...what if I was to tell you that I'm gay?"

Draco got up from the bed and walked to the window.

"Well...Draco, what would you do if told you I was gay to?"

Draco looked back and looked into Harrys eyes

"Wait...your gay, the savior of the wizardry word is gay?"

harry rolled his eyes harry walked over to where Draco was standing and lend closer and kissed Draco passionately, Draco put his hand on Harrys neck and kissed back with passion.

Then Draco pulled back "does this mean where now...you know dating?"

Harry just smiled "ya, Draco I guess it does."

Little did both of them know, Narcissa was standing on the opposite side of the bedroom door listening, with a big smile on her face. Her son has finally found someone to love.

[] [] []
Author's note

Hey, guys now do you see why I need Draco's mother out of the manor.
Haha, now harry knows that Draco's gay things can NOW get started
If you liked this chapter....

VOTE & COMMENT.

Love, Noah