Chapter 21 - Jonathon, do you still love me?

Previously on The Forbidden Love Story

"Jonathan, I love you. But there's something you don't know about Draco. Ya see Draco is, um, Draco is a little different than most kids. There's something special about him."

I was a little bit confused, I raised my eyebrow.

"What'd you mean he's different then most kids?"

"Draco is a-"

Now
Narcissa' POV

I didn't exactly know how to tell Jonathan, but if Jonathan and Draco was to date, he needed to know. so I just decided to get Hermione to come over here, so she could help me out. since she was pretty smart in that field.

a few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I open the door and there was Hermione, standing in the doorway bags full of books.

----------
Hermione's POV

We sat at the kitchen table, looking through book, after book.

"Ugh!! I can't find ANYTHING!!! Why is this so frustrating??"

I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Calm down, Narcissa! Your not gonna find anything, acting like that. These things take time. Besides...there has to be SOMETHING in one of these books that will help us."

"Your right. I just, I just want Draco to be happy."

"And you think telling Jonathan the truth about Draco, will help?" I could tell that whatever she was looking for, it was important.

"Ok, Narcissa...for us to find, well, whatever it is we're looking for. You need to tell me what, exactly whatever we're looking for."

"Alright, ya see, Draco isn't a normal spoiled teenage brat. Something happened to him when he was a child. And let's just say...it changed him. And not for the better."

"What happened?"

"Well...when Voldemort first tried to gather followers, he came to the mansion, and me being the scared mother I was. I grabbed Draco, and went to the basement so Voldemort couldn't find him. 'Cause I knew why he was there...he was there for Draco."

"Draco? Why was he there for Draco?" I was confused, why was Voldemort even at the Malfoy manor?

"Well, my brilliant husband at the time, had made a deal with the dark lord, a deal that I still hate him for it. Um, ya see, Lucius made a deal that if He let his son be rap-raped, then we would be protected."

"OH MY GOD!!! Narcissa, I'm soo sorry. That must've been to Hard for you."

"But however, something happened to Draco during him getting, um, ra-raped. He's now a, erm, a beta."

Then it hit me...i always thought something was weird about him. And a bit strange with Draco.

"A beta? But that's impossible! They went extinct years ago. How's that possible?"

"The men who raped Draco, had some beta DNA in his blood. And somehow got transferred into Draco, and got mixed with Draco's DNA."