Chapter 15 - Are we a Family, again?

*****

Previously on the Forbidden Love Story

And he walk out the shaking his hands still in shock of what I said "ok, boys you can come out I know you guys didn't actually leave."

All three came out with Draco's eyes still in shock from what he heard.

"It's alright Draco; he isn't going to hurt you again, or the Death Eaters. Unless they would like to spend some time in Azkaban, now go, Severus with go with you the black house?"

Now

Harry's POV

We walked into Sirius's house. Well now that belongs to me "Ok Lucius, Draco will show you to your bedroom. You will be staying in with Narcissa. Will you please babe" he smiled and kissed my cheek, then lead his father upstairs to his bedroom. Then I spotted Narcissa in the kitchen cooking dinner. "Oh, hello harry. Severus. What are you doing here?" with a big smile on her face I looked beside me to spot snap standing next to me

"Hello, Narcissa. We managed to rescue Draco from the Death Eaters, but we had some complications, while doing it."

Her smile slowly disappear from her face

"What complications was there Severus, need I remembered you that we are standing in a kitchen, and I am holding a knife."

I heard snap gulp before continuing.

"We-well, Narcissa why don't you just put the knife down and we can sit and talk about it?"

She sighed then put the knife on the counter, and then we all sat at the kitchen table.

When snap continued

"Now where was I, oh yeah? The complications, when me and harry got to the manor we were outside looking in the window to see, Bellatrix and the death eaters surrounding Draco, somehow Bellatrix found out about, Draco and Harry's relationship, and Bellatrix said, that Draco, was a disgrace to the Malfoy name. And that he needed to be taught a lesson. And that he's been a naughty boy. Then two death eaters began to ra-rape Dra-Draco." Narcissa looked like she was about to cry.

"Oh. I se-see, excuse me."

She ran upstairs to her bedroom to find her husband, standing in her bedroom.

(NARCISSA AND LUCIUS)

Narcissa's POV

"Oh, what are you doing here? Haven't you caused enough trouble, to this family?" he sighed then sat on the bed

"I'm here because; I helped OUR son escape the manor, from Bellatrix, and the Death Eaters." I wanted to believe him, but I found it hard to.

"What do you mean, you helped save Draco. You're the reason why he never had a normal childhood!"

He tried to speck, but I cut him off

"No, you've caused Draco enough trouble. Now go before I hex you straight onto Azkaban."

"NO, I have a right to see my son, Narcissa. You can't keep him hidden forever, the dark lord will find him soon," I took my wand out and pointed at him, then I heard footsteps I turned around to see harry and Draco in the doorway wands in both hands.

"Its ok boys, Lucius was just telling me that he was leaving, right honey?" I looked straight in his eyes and stepped one foot closer, and made him flinch.

"Yes, I'm sorry Draco. I got to go; I have some business to attend to. I promise I'll be back tomorrow. I love you, son." he kissed Draco's forehead then walked downstairs and out the front door.

Then I just dropped my wand a cried on my bed Draco and harry came a sat on the bed beside me. "It's ok, harry thank you for being there for Draco. You've been there for him more then I've ever could. I'm grateful for you, harry" I kissed Harry's forehead then I went outside to let them talk.

(HARRY AND DRACO)

Harry's POV

"Draco, you ok?"

He broke down in my arms "har-harry, I'm sca-scared."

I smiled then kissed his head. "Draco, babes look at me, I love you and you have no reason to be scared."

I saw his hands turn into fist. I knew I fucked up.

"I HAVE NO REASON TO BE SCARED?? REALLY POTTER YOU TRY HAVING A DAD WHO NEVER REALLY LOVED YOU. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN ACTS LIKE HE NEVER MADE MY CHILDHOOD A LIVING HELL. OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T!!! YOU HAVE NO FAMILY, THERE DEAD. FUCK YOU POTTER!!!" I messed up I chased him downstairs.

"Draco, please talk to me. I don't know what I did."

He hit pushed me right up to the kitchen door

"NO POTTER, I KNEW THIS WOULDN'T WORK. BUT I TIED TO GET IT TO WORK, FUCK YOU POTTY!!" I shoved him on the kitchen table and punched him in the face

"IF YOU KNEW THAT THIS WOULDN'T WORK, THEN WHY DID YOU PRETEND?"

I lifted him in the air and was going to throw him across the room, when I heard footsteps, when I turned around I seen Sirius, Narcissa, and Dumbledore. In the door way, I dropped him then I seen Dumbledore opened his mouth.

"Harry, why did you have Draco in the air?''

"Why, professor we just had a little argument. That's all that happened, right. Babe?" I looked over at Draco, while grinding my teeth together

"Why yes, baby why just had a little argument,"

He smiled then put his arm around my neck, then stepped on my foot. Then whispered in my ear "this isn't over, potty.'' then vanished upstairs.

[][][]

Author's note

Hey guys, I love doing writing these chapters. And I also love that you guys take the time out of your busy day, to read my shitty, writing.

And I already have a start on chapter 16. Hope you enjoy this chapter, it has a LOT of drama, or at least I think so.

Anyway if you liked this chapter....

VOTE & COMMENT

Love, Noah ❤