Chapter 13 - It's Okay, Draco

*****

Previously on the Forbidden Love Story    

"Alright, boys lets go and stay close to each other. I don't want to go looking for one of you."

Then we walked into the forbidden forest with Draco holding my hand, unknowingly what awaits us.

Now
Harry's POV

We walked into the forbidden forest, and I instantly want to get out of here, but snap told us to stay close

"Har-harry, where exactly are we going to?"

"Draco, we're going to the castle, to get you to Dumbledore, on your father's orders." Draco looked confused

"I'm sorry babe, but did you say 'on my father's orders' why would my father tell you to take me Dumbledore, are you sure, my father said that?"

I just rolled my eyes "yes dragon, if you don't believe me then asks, snap, how else do you think you ended up wearing your father's jacket?"

I could see Draco still wasn't convinced, that his dad would care about him at all. And I didn't really blame him for that.

"Why would my father tell you and uncle sev to take me to professor Dumbledore, since when did my father start caring about me?"

"I don't know the answer to that question babe, that's a question you'll have to ask your father." I could feel Draco Squeezing my hand

"Draco, will you calm down, like seriously."

"I'm sorry Harry; I'm just not a big fan of the Forbidden Forest, especially at this hour."

I just rolled my eyes

"And you think I am?"

Draco just laughed, then I noticed his smile slowly disappear from his face "har-harry, what would've happened I-if you, ya know. If you never made it, to the manor?"

"I-I, I would never have forgiven myself, fo-for leaving you. And not staying to protect you, I love you, Draco and nothing in this world, will keep me from you."

"Harry, I believe I have a theory of how my aunt found out about us," I was a bit confused "alright, what's your theory. How did your aunt find out about us?"

"Well...I presume that someone might have been spying on us, and reported everything back to my aunt. Then waited for the right moment, to attack. But you know it's only a theory."

"Ya that does seem likely, but the question still remains...who?"

"Harry, I-" then suddenly I heard someone talking "Draco, do you hear that."

"Well I don't understand how that little whore got away. First Narcissa disappears, and now Draco is gone. Oh, come on you boneheads. Now Lucius where is he, where is Draco. Be a good boy and tell your dear old sister-in-law, where he is?"

"Har-harry, it's the De-Death Eaters, there looking for me."

"Shush, be quite or they will find you."

"I don't know, Bellatrix, I really don't know."

Bellatrix looked like she wasn't buying it.

"LIER, you're lying. You know where he is, don't you Lucius?"

"Even if I did, I still wouldn't tell you."

I could tell Lucius knew that he should've said that

"I will get the truth out of you one way, or another."

Then she looked at her henchmen and they slowly walk towards Lucius.

"Hey, get your hands off me, immediately."

Bellatrix henchmen grabbed Lucius by the arms and pining him against the tree, them they pointed there wand and waving it in the air, suddenly rope appeared tying Lucius's wrist to the tree

"Wh-What are you doing? Untie me immediately."

"And what makes you think I would do everything like that, now you have fun while we go and find Draco and bring him back to the manor, because apparently he hasn't learned his lesson yet. Bye, Lucius."

Bellatrix laughing as she walked away with her henchmen following her.

"Fa-father, is that you?" Lucius looked up to see Draco and me coming from hiding behind the tree

"Dra-Draco, is that you. Wh-What are you doing here, you're supposed to be taken straight to Dumbledore. Harry?"

"Well, Mr. Malfoy we were on the way to the castle, and then we heard the Death Eaters"

I waved my wand and the rope around Lucius's wrist disappeared

"Fa-father, wh-why didn't you say where I was?"

Lucius looked at his son with remorse in his eyes.

"Because Draco, I've released that I let them physically, sexually, and emotionally abused you. My only son, and I didn't do anything to stop them because of my own pride, I'm sorry Draco. I really am."

"There you guys are, I've been looking for you everywhere, I-" Snap was cut off when he looked over and seen Lucius "lu-Lucius, what are you doing here?"

Then he looked at Lucius then at me "we found him tied to this tree by Bellatrix and her henchmen."

"I see, and why were you even out here, Lucius?"

Lucius looked flushed

"The dark lord sent me and Bellatrix, to go and find Draco, then bring him back the manor."

"Well Lucius now that you know where Draco is, are you going to take him to Voldemort. And betray your only son. Like you always have?"

Lucius looked puzzled.

"Well, I-I. No Severus I'm not gonna betray my son and hand him over to Voldemort."

"I'm surprised in you Lucius, you've changed. Are you coming with us, to see Dumbledore?"

"Yes-yes, I'll come, but we need to hurry. So we don't run into Bellatrix or her henchmen."

Then we all walked towards the castle, to get Draco to Dumbledore I looked over to see my boyfriend shaking a little bit.

"Draco, calm down. Don't worry I'm here and nothing is going to hurt you. I Love You, Draco."

[][][]
Author's note

Hey guy, so I'm back from camp it was awesome. I couldn't wait to come home and give you guys more Drarry
I really like how the story is going so far, but let me know if you are hating it, loving it, or just downright confused of what the fuck I going on. But as always
If you liked this chapter...

VOTE & COMMENT

Love, Noah