Chapter 20 - So What Happends Now?

*****

Previously on The Forbidden Love Story

"Jonathon, your father loved you. Jon when I owled Sirius about you being taken. He couldn't wait to be released to go find you. When he was released he spent days, weeks, and months looking for you. But when everyone started to lose hope in finding you. He never gave up. Till we told him there was no chance of us finding you. He was up For months worried about you. He wouldn't eat, sleep, or talk to anyone. he never gave up, he knew you were out there somewhere. your godfather, loves you more then you possibly know."

"So, he does want me?" I saw Narcissa kiss Jonathan's forehead. Then before leaving say...

"There's nothing in this world he'd rather want, then you he'd do anything for you, as would I. Good night Jonathan."

I slipped away from the door as she walked out of Jonathan's room. I couldn't help but to smile, I didn't have to worry about Jon not having a mother figure, he did...and she is, perfect.

Now

Jonathan's POV

I woke up to hear Sirius arguing with someone. But I couldn't make out the other voice. I laid in bed listening.

"Sirius, that's not what I'm saying. I don't want Jonathan hurt as much as you do."

"Do you? He only discovered the truth, just yesterday. I just don't trust Lucius and you should've ether."

"I don't trust him nether. But Jonathan's a brave kid. If you really love him, then you'll at least let me go with him."

Then it hit me. is that, Remus? I quickly got up and ran down the stairs, to find Remus and dad sitting in the living room. Talking. Remus looks at me and stands up and walks towards me and says...

"Jonathan? Is that you." He opens his arms and I ran into this arms. 

"Ya remus, it's me." The hug lasted for a bit, then he turned serious.

"Jonathan, as much as I would enjoy catching up with you. Where's something you need to know.

"NO, Remus!"

I looked over Remus's shoulder, to see dad standing in front of couch.

"What's soo important, that you can't tell me?"

"It's nothing, Jonathan. Anyways narcissa needs you in the garden." Before I left I saw Sirius glare at Remus.

I went to see what Narcissa wanted. I saw her in the garden with, Lucius?

I walked over to Narcissa, and Lucius. When i heard them talking.

"Listen Lucius, When Sirius gave us Jonathan, I promised him that I'd protect him as if he was my own. And I don't intend to break that promise."

"Yes Narcissa, but he has found his father now, so he's not really our concern anymore. And I-"

"LUCIUS MALFOY!!! I can't believe what you just said. Jonathan has practically become my son, and a part of this family and I will sill protect him wether he found his dad or not."

I could hear the coldness in her voice.

"Yes, but-"

"No!! Besides, Draco and Jonathan, need each other even more then ever, these are dark times that are ahead."

He hesitated before responding.

"Ok, fine."

He walked away and walked into the house, slamming the door behind him. I walked up to Narcissa. She looked up and smiled motioned me to sit down on the bench beside her.

"Jonathan, there's something I wanted to ask you."

She looked confused. There was a short pause, before I spoke.

"What did ya wanna ask?"

She hesitated before continuing. The said.

"Jonathan, do you still love Draco?"

"Yes! I mean of course I sill love Draco. Why would you think I didn't?" 

Tears started rolling down her face, then she finished.

"Jonathan, I love you. But there's something you don't know about Draco. Ya see Draco is, um, Draco is a little different than most kids. There's something special about him."

I was a little bit confused, I raised my eyebrow.

"What'd you mean he's different then most kids?"

"Draco is a-"

TO BE CONTINUED....

[] [] []

Author's Note

Hey guys, I know this chapter is a bit short, confusing...also a bit overdue. But here it is. And make sure to be looking out for the next chapter to see why Draco is different than most kids. However...except the next chapter to be a bit late...I'm gonna get creative for Draco. Or at least try to get creative. 😅

Like usually, I kept putting this off but here I am probably months overdue. But I don't care, I have a lot of stuff to do, I'm kidding, I just had writers block and I had no novation to finish this.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!! I'm gonna start a new story called, the Prince & the Pauper. It's gonna be a Niam horayne story. I honestly can't wait to published it.
Anyway, as always....

If you liked this shitty chapter....

VOTE & COMMENT

Love, Noah ❤️