Chapter 10 - Ron, can we talk?

*****

Previously on the Forbidden Love Story

"Well, Mr. Weasley how about you come and see me at lunch today, and we can figure out something together, is that alright?"

"Yes-yes, professor."

"Alright then, off you go then."

Now
Harry's POV

"Oh, Mione what am I going to do. I just lost my best friend, Ron was like the brother I never had."

"Don't worry, Ron will come around Soon, now let's get you ready for your date with Draco tonight, shall we?"

"I don't think I'm gonna go, tonight." Hermione looked shocked.

"Are you ok, harry?? you've been talking about this date for 2 days. And now you don't want want to go, are you ok?"

"I-it's just I-I need to go and talk to professor Dumbledore." Hermione looked confused then just smiled

"Ok, harry but just remember you can always come and talk to me if you need to, ok."

"Ok Hermione."

(IN DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE)
Dumbledore's POV

"Sherbet Lemon." I heard someone coming up to the door

"Come in, harry." the young boy opened the door and slowly walked in.

"Is there something bothering you, harry?"

"Ya, it's Ron."

"Harry, please have a seat, well Mr. Weasley was in here not too long ago. He told me 'since first year Mr. Malfoy has bullied him, you, and Mrs. Granger. Calling Mrs. Granger mudblood, making fun of Mr. Weasleys family. And all of a sudden Mr. Malfoy and you are dating, and he is just forget all those years of torment, bullying, and name calling. And accept Mr. Malfoy as one of you guys."

"I-I never really thought about it like that." I could tell he was about to cry

"So, Wh-What do I do, professor?" I looked deep into his eyes

"Talk to him, Harry."

(IN THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM)
Harry's POV

I walked up the stairs to the boy's dormitory I opened the door to see Ron lying on his bed.

"Ron, can we talk?"

"Why, potter there's nothing to talk about."

"Ron, please talk to me."

"Why should I, asshole. Now if you are done I have a meeting with professor Dumbledore, good bye, potty."

And with that he stormed out of the room.

(IN THE SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM)
Pansy's POV

"Oh, pansy what do I do?? what if I scare him away?? what if my father finds out?? then I'm screwed I-"

"Get a hold of your yourself, my god Draco you have a date with him tonight, so come on I'll help you pick out the prefect outfit for tonight."

I've never seen him like this in all my life.

I walk over to Draco's dresser and open to top drawer and I see panties? Wait. Draco malfoy wears panties.

"Draco, can you come here for a minute?" he came in to the room in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ya, pans what ya need?"

"Um, not shaming you but what is this and why do have it?" I hold up a pair for pink lace panties. 

"Oh, haha. Ya about that."

I could see his face turn pink.

"Draco, do you crossdress?"

"Ye-yes," I could see the embarrassment on his face.

"Oh please pans, don't tell anyone, especially crabe, and goyle please."

"Don't worry; Draco your secret is safe with me."

After an hour of trying on clothes, he finally got done and left the room in total confidence not knowing that the waist band of his panties where showing.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

(WITH PANSY AND HERMIONE)

"Granger, Granger!!!" I almost tripped on my own feet.

I hear her giggling to herself.

"Guess what I just found out?"

"Oh whatever did you find out?"

"Draco Malfoy wears panties."

"Wh-What, you mean to tell me that Draco Malfoy, the slytherin prince crossdresses?"

"Yes," I hold up a pair for pink lace panties, "These are his."

"Wh-What, how do you kn-you where snooping around in his room again weren't you? Pansy what did I tell you about snooping around in his room?"

"No, not this time I was helping him get ready for his date with harry and I opened the top drawer of his dresser, and that's when I saw the panties."

Pansy, what I'm I gonna do with you? Every day without fail, you always surprise me with your crazy ideas, or discovers."

"Hey, at least your never bored. Haha, come on, let's go, I'm hungry."

[] [] []
Author's note

Another chapter down. This was a fun and interesting chapter to write ill tell ya that much.

I ran out of ideas at the end, so that's why the ending doesn't make sense.

I won't be uploading every day, so ya

If you liked this chapter....

VOTE & COMMENT.

Love, Noah