Chapter 2 - The Dark Lord's Plan

Previously on the Forbidden Love Story

"What is going on?" Ron said confused, as usual.

"Come on Ron, we're gonna leave these two love birds to talk."

Hermione said as she, pans, and Ron left.

Now
Harry's POV

"So, how long have you had feelings for me?" I asked wondering.

Malfoy looked embarrassed, "Since fifth year."

"I think that's sweet Malfoy, but why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't think you felt the same way about me," Malfoy was almost tearing up.

"Oh, Malfoy come here."

Malfoy slid over into my arms then burred his face into my chest then I ran my hands through Draco's hair, Draco moaned in approvment, what people didn't know about Draco, is that he likes it when people play with his hair, he's just very picky who does it.

"Malfoy, are you ok?"

His eyes were red and bloodshot, "Ya potter."

I hardly heard him

"You don't seem ok, are you embarrassed that I found out your secret?"

"Harry, I don't know what to do."

'Did Malfoy just call me harry? I like to see this side of Malfoy.'

"mal-Draco, what's wrong?" he started to dry his tears

"I her-heard my parents talking about me becoming a death eater."

I could feel my blood just boiling "oh, Draco it's alright."

He burred his face in my chest, "no it's not alright, I have to kill, D- Dumbledore."

"What?"

I couldn't believe what I heard. "You mean to tell me that your father wants you to be a death eater? But your just a boy, ok come on were going to see Dumbledore."

"But-but, harry. I'm scared, what if the dark lord finds out he'll try to kill my mother or me."

I looked Draco straight in his eyes. "Draco, I won't let him kill you, me and professor Dumbledore will protect you and your mother. Now let's go and talk to professor Dumbledore."

(IN DUMDLEDORE'S OFFICE)

"Oh harry, Draco what can I do for you two?"

"Professor, Draco just told me that Voldemort is going to give Draco...., the dark mark. Sir."

Dumbledore seemed calm as he walked back and forth. "Professor, didn't you hear me?"

"Oh I heard you harry, I knew this day would come. I just didn't think it would come so fast." Dumbledore turned to look at Draco.

"Are you sure Draco, you heard your father say that you are to receive the dark mark?"

"Y-yes, professor."

Dumbledore paced back and forth before sitting in his chair. "Alright, Draco. I have a plan; you will have to stay at Harry's till we can sort this out."

"Wait, what? But professor, I-" Dumbledore cut him off, "Draco I know you two don't get along, but this is the only way to protect you and your mother. Oh you mother will also be staying with you and harry,"

Draco looked like he was about to cry, I looked at him, and then at Dumbledore, "I will try my best professor."

"I'm sure you will harry."

"Alright, Draco for now I will have you sleep in the Gryffindor common room with harry for a couple nights, is that alright harry?"

"But, professor he's in slytherin, and we can't be in others common rooms."

"That's right harry, but it doesn't look like we have a choice, do we." Draco and I shared a glare "oh, and boys try not to kill each other tonight, please."

Then we left and headed to the Gryffindor common room.

(GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM)

"Alright Draco, here's your bed." harry had made up a bed, the covers where dark green, the pillows cases had the slytherin snake on it, as well as the top blanket.

"You except me to sleep in that?"

I rolled my eye.

"I mean you can sleep on the cold wooden floor, if you want your call." I said smirking. I seen Draco blush, "fine, but it's only for now right?"

"I don't really know, Draco. Let's hope it's not, now it's late and it's been a long day. Now let's get some shut eye." they both fall asleep, into a nightmare filled sleep.

[] [] []

Author's note

Hey, I hope you guys liked this one I was stuck on this chapter, so don't worry the DRARRY IS COMING. Just give it time. If you guys did like this chapter. Vote, comment

Next chapter will be pansy and Hermione talking about the Drarry plan so stay tuned.

Love, Noah ❤️