31

"Hey Jean" I said as I walked into class.

He sat at the seat next to mine with a glum expression "Hey"

I sat next time and examined his face "Something wrong?" I asked.

"You made me uncool, now all my friends aren't talking to me" Jean said.

I gave him a questioning look "Then perhaps they weren't your real friends, from what I understand friends aren't supposed to turn their back on you for such little things. Friends are supposed to be supportive..." I said.

Jean looked at me "..and someone called me emo faggot"

I hugged him "Awwww I'm so sorry.. I won't dress you up anymore.. you know, when that kind of stuff happens you have to stand up for yourself"

"I did! I gave him a swirley" Jean said smirking.

I giggled and ruffled his hair "Good for you"

"No one messes with Jean fucking Kirstein" he said.

I giggled more "Is that your middle name?" I teased.

"Fuck yeah" He smirked.

"You're such a Goofball" I said.

"Yeah sometimes" Jean said and kissed my cheek.

I blushed slightly and punched his shoulder. "We're in class"

Jean chuckled "Ok, I'll kiss you after class"

"You better not" I said glaring slightly.

Jean nuzzled his face into my neck "Oh I will" he said.

I giggled "Jean stop" I said and gently pushed him. He growled playfully and nipped my neck. I squealed slightly and covered my mouth turning all red seeing people glance back at us. "Jean" I pinched him really hard.

~~~

Jean followed me out of class once the bell rang. "Did you ask Mr. Ackerman?" Eren asked.

I sighed "Yeah he said no.."

"Aw that sucks" Eren said.

"Buut he said he would take me to dinner" I said grinning.

"Nice" Armin chuckled.

"Well I'm pretty, he couldn't resist" I said jokingly.

"Nice earrings Jean" Eren said.

"Shut up Jaeger" Jean growled.

I hit Jeans stomach "He was complementing you, you jerk"

"I know, I dont want him to encourage you. I'd rather you not put more holes in my body" Jean said.

"But I still have to pierce your lip" I said.

"No. Your not piercing my lip" Jean said.

"Aw you're no fun" I said.

Eren chuckled and pinched my cheek "We're going to the library, join us?"

I shook my head "No I'll be tempted to check out more books, I'm already at the limit" I said and pinched his cheek gently.

"Mk have fun with your slave then Russian" Eren said patting my head.

"I'm not her slave" Jean grumbled.

I giggled "See ya" I waved to them and we went our seperate ways.

"You dont think I'm your slave, right?" Jean asked as we sat on the grass outside.

"Of course not" I said smiling.

He sighed "Good"

"You're my bitch"

Jean turned red in embarrassment "I am not!"

I laughed "I'm just messing with you" I said and messed up his hair. "learn to take a joke"

Jean moved my hands from messing up his hair "You're a meanie, y'know that?"

Smiling, I nodded "Yeah I know" Jean smiled and I noticed his sharp pearly white teeth "rawr" I growled.

Jean smirked and growled playfully. He went over and nipped my shoulder "I'm still going to kiss you"

I giggled "No your not" 

For the second time today he nuzzled his face against my neck and growled "You smell so good"

"What do I smell like?" I asked curiously.

"Green tea and...vanilla" He said against my neck.

"Thats an odd combination" I giggled.

"Yeah but I like it" Jean said and placed a gentle kiss on my neck. "....I love you" he whispered and hugged me close.

"Jean.." I murmured softly and hugged him back.

"Dont say anything" Jean said his voice becoming slightly tense "...just ..just let me hold you for awhile"

I massaged the back of his neck gently "Ok Jean" I whispered. It was breaking me seeing him like this. He loves me.. but I have no answer to give him about my feelings. Do I love him? Or do I just like him? Its so confusing, this is the exact reason why I hate relationships... but still its unfair not to tell him how I feel...