50

"What do you mean you cant pick me up?" I nearly shouted to Jean on the phone.

"I'm sorrryyyy my love I won't have enough time" Jean said quietly on the phone.

"But you said you would!"

"I'm sorry plans changed... ... I understand if you dont want to come anymore" Jean said sadly.

I sighed softly "I'll go to your stupid football game, I'll take a taxi"

"Thats awesome I love you Jessica!" Jean cheerfully said.

"Love you too" I said and hung up on him.

My door opened "I'll take you I'm going to the football game too" Erwin said.

"What the fuck were you listening?! And ever heard of knocking?" I growled.

"Oh uh I'm sorry....." Erwin said quietly.

I sighed "Fine your taking me" I said grabbing my sweater.

"You dont think its cold to wear a skirt?" he asked.

"I'm fine don't worry about me" I said glaring at him and walked out, he followed after me.

~~~

"Do you want anything to drink or something?" Erwin asked.

"Why are you sitting next to me?" I asked glaring.

"I want to spend time with you, what are you embarrassed your friends might see me with you?" he asked.

"I hardly have any friends, I just dont want you so close to me" I said glaring.

"...oh .." Erwin said.

I smiled seeing Jean run over "You made it" he said smiling taking off his helmet.

"Of course I did" I leaned forward and his lips met with mine, softly he kissed me but then pulled away.

"Wish me luck beautiful" Jean said smiling.

"Good luck you moron" I said smiling. He kissed my cheek and ran off to his team.

Erwin was staring at me "What?" I growled.

"nothing..." Erwin said.

"How the hell is Jean dating an ugly twat like you?" some girl said from behind me and her friend laughed.

I turned my head "I dont know"

"Well he was with me before you" she said.

"I don't care, I bet you had to get on your knees for him to notice you. I didnt have to do anything for him to chase after me" I said "tell me how many times did he tell you he loved you? Because I know he tells me everyday" I said boredly.

She glared at me "Well-"

"If you're going to try saying something to hurt my feelings, save it, because I dont give a fuck what some stupid whore has to say" I said.

"M-Mr. Smith are you just going to let her talk to me like that?" she said.

"..um..." Erwin said.

"Sorry but I'm pretty sure he's going to take my side; 1 you started it and 2 he's my dad" I said.

"He is not your dad" she said.

"Um... yeah I am" Erwin said.

The girl glared and got up walking away with her friend.

"Holy shit girls need to stop being so jealous" I murmured.

"..does that happen often?" Erwin asked.