10

(Jessica's Pov)

I heard an alarm go off and I woke up tiredly but as soon as I began waking the alarm was silenced. I opened my eyes and saw I was laying against Marco.

"Hey" Marco said.

I blushed darkly, because the way guys voices sound when they just wake up is hot. "good morning" I said "I thought you would have gone home"

"Well I cant get up" Marco said and yawned.

I looked seeing my mum clutching onto his right side, my little sister curled up on his lap, and well I was occupying his left side. "Oh I'm sorry" I apologized quickly "they're not used to guys in the house so mum and Ari are fairly affectionate towards them"

"It's fine" He smiled softly "..though I do need to get home to get ready for school"

"Oh! Right. Ari get up! Mum stop being such a pedophile and let go of Marco! " I yelled and they jolted awake.

"Oi sorry" Mum said scratching the back of her head.

"I don't wanna go to school" Ari said.

"Go upstairs and get ready little monster" I said pulling on her ear.

"Ow!! Fine!" Ari said. I let go of her ear and she ran upstairs.

"That wasn't too nice" Marco said smiling.

"Well I'm not a very nice person" I smiled and got up.

"Ah Marco will you marry my daughter?" Mum asked.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head "Mum!" I yelled.

Marco blushed "Um I dont know, we just barely met"

"She's sixteen turning seventeen in December. She needs husband by nineteen" Mum said. "you would make good husband for my daughter" Mum stood up "she has nice birthing hips you'll have many children" she said grabbing my hips.

"MUM!! Are you trying to sell me like a goat?!" I yelled.

"You say no to Emiliano too. Why you like girls? Boys good, they're strong and give you children" Mum said.

"That was one time mum! You know I like boys"

"You like boys with holes and metal in their faces and bad boys. You should like good boys that take care of you like Emiliano, Marco, and Gunther"

"Mum Gunther is gay" I said.

"What?! He's gay?" Mum asked.

"I'm just going to go now..." Marco said getting up. "see you later Jessica" he waved and quickly left out the door.

"Yes Gunther's gay. God mum I'm not desperate to get married like you" I said and went upstairs.

~~~~

I walked into school wearing faded  blue skinny jeans, a white turtleneck long sleeve, and my semi moist hair down.. I just showered so that's why my hair is wet.

"Good morning beautiful" Jean said happily approaching me.

"Good morning... you seem like your in a good mood, why?" I asked.

"Oh I would tell you, but you would get jealous" Jean teased.

I thought for a moment and I frowned on the inside. He freaking slept with that skank yesterday. "Nevermind I dont even care to know" I said.

"Good morning Jean" Marco said waving and walked over to us.

"Morning" Jean said.

"Hey Jessica, um.. I had fun last night I hope we can do it again" Marco said shyly.