Turtles in the Turtle Sub

This is Briana Marie Nuno and this is my first time of writing fanfic and I am 16 years old so right now I am writing about Leo from TMNT and Ryn from Siren the new show she is my favorite,I loved sirens creatures since I was 8 years old so I hope you guys enjoys this.

No one's pov:

They all went to the deep water trying to find the Kraang Sphere and destroy their plan of what they are doing. All the four turtles were in their positions to charge the turtle sub and they were all exhausted. "Ugggghhhh god, I am so tired bro's, my legs hurt and my arms hurt. "Mikey said in tired tone. "(pants) You think Mikey that we aren't tired?!" Raph said. They were all still paddling and then Donnie saw the Kraang Sphere and said to Leo. "Leo, were here, the Kraang Sphere. You guys can stop paddling now." They all stop suddenly in relief its over. "I think I am gonna be sore in the morning badly all over my body."Raph said. They all went into the water and try not to get caught from the Kraang camera's, they broke in and they went into stealth,they went above and saw Kraangs with mutagens and put in some kind of machine and what they saw,it was polluting the ocean outside. "Alright guys, we all have to be quiet and and try to find a way how to stop them." Leo said. "Leo, do you have to say that every time, were ninjas we know how to be quiet!" Donnie said.....but then his t-phone ring, Leo and Raph facepalm. "Ooohhh, that is way embarrassing, Donnie." Then all the Kraangs heard and shoot the four brothers and they all went down to stop them, and Donnie saw his t-phone it was April, he turned off his phone and he almost got blast in the head, he ducked from that and joined his brothers to stop them. "Alright Donnie, destroy this place with your tech." Leo said, and Donnie nodded and dig his pockets trying to find it, put then he realized. "Uhhhhh, Leo...hehehe...uhhh, I left in the lair." Donnie said and he smiled nervously. "Really Donnie?!" Leo got the guns in one of the Kraangs and shot the machine and everything and they were all in the hurry to get out ."Lets go guys lets get out of here.!" Leo said. While they got out, everything exploded, when they were swimming, what they saw horrible was that they think the sea monster that the Kraang brought from their world is it destroyed the Turtle Sub. So they were all swimming fast but Mikey and Raph were the first one to lead and went to the surface fast. Donnie was kinda little fast and went to the surface and they went to the sewers, but Leo was still behind and trying his best to swim fast and he was running out of air.

Leo's pov:

I was running out air, I can't swim fast, all my brothers are already in the surface and I am still behind. I am trying my best to swim harder, but I ran out of air. This is it, this is the end of me, I love brothers, I love you sensie. Sensie, make one of my brothers a leader.My eyelids were closing and what I saw something or someone, was right there in front of me, swimming towards me. I couldn't see clearly, and then...I blacked out.

Well this was my first time of writing this fanfic so right now I am still writing and stay tune.