Siren meets the Blue Turtle

Hello guys I am back and now I am writing about Ryn so I am gonna write that she was hunting for food alone and saw Leo and bring him to the surface.Enjoy my fans.(Ok I don't know why I said fans, I don't have a fans yet. Hehehe stupid of me.)Well enjoy reading guys.

No one's pov:

A siren has a long tail and a wide fin, her hair was dark brown and long right to her back, her skins were medium grayish and kinds of reflecting that she is blue of the ocean, she has sharp claws, fins on her back, the length of the tail, under her both armpits and her fingers, she has gills right to her both ribs, almost has spikes all over her where the fins are but sharp as well, and she has light blue eyes and has shark like teeth, she was swimming around fast like no fish or any creatures never swim that fast like her own kinds, and she was hunting in the deep water and she was wondering why the water tasted bad, when she saw the packs of fishes in groups, she grabs one of the fish and eats it and still grabs another over and over again. What she heard something coming, she was trying to see what was coming. And it was coming right to her fast, she swam fast to move away and what she saw. It surprised her that it was a giant turtle that she never seen before. And it stopped, so she swam quietly and hide one of the big rocks to see what's happening. What she saw something coming out of that thing was the turtles almost looks like humans and they went into a giant round ball. So she swam in front of it an peaked in there and she something like metals moving around. And what she also saw was the turtles above, she was trying to figure out what they are doing above, and what she heard a strange noise was one of the turtles, the metals attacked them, she never seen a fight like this before, so she watched, she gasped that one of the turtle almost got killed by the metals, she saw the other turtle grabbed something from the metal and shoot the whole entire area and got out. She swam fast away from the ball and hide again from the big rock, and saw the turtles were upset by something. She tried to think of what, and then she remembered the giant looking turtle was destroyed far away. And behind her was the sea monster far away from the turtle area, she was still hiding, and when she looked back the turtles were gone, so she checked and she saw them still swimming and all three of them were in the surface, but she still saw one turtle still behind and it looked like he was running out of air. And he was kinda still, so she swam up to him and she was seeing his eye's were closing and she was meters in front of him, and his eyes closed and he was still. So he grabbed him and took him to the surface.

They were right at the beach and everything was empty, she left him right there and she was screeching in pain, she was transforming into a human like and her skin was shedding, and what was left was her tail, she grown some legs, there was no screeching anymore, so she was naked(I am sorry guys but that's how the show Siren happen when you transformed in pain when you are dry or actually wet in the water so onto the story), she walked up to a turtle laying down who is still out cold trying to make sure he is still alive, but nothing. what gave her an idea was singing to him what her kinds sing. So she started to sing like a music tune that no one ever heard, her singing is like a drug, and you are dragged right into it of how beautiful the voice and the singing is.

The music tune of this from Siren, I really love it, play it while you are reading this

She saw the turtle was waking up and saw his eyes were ocean blue that she never seen before she held her hand on his cheeks and he caressed her hands, she stopped singing and smiled at him. Then she heard someone yelling and she ran behind the rock from the water. She saw all three turtles came up to one turtle that she saved and they were hugging him, she looked at them confused, and they were talking, she doesn't know what they were saying, she doesn't understand English, one small turtle said. "Leo, 'sighs'  your ok, we all thought we lost ya in the water?" the small turtle said. "We were all looking for you everywhere and we thought you drowned in the ocean so we checked there first." the tall turtle said. "Yeah and don't ever do that again Leo, we thought we weren't gonna see you again brother!!" the mad turtle said. And supposibly, the blue turtle name Leo, was still quiet. "Hey, Leo, are you ok, what's wrong, what happened." the mad turtle said, and the turtle Leo spoked. "I...I-I-I saw the girl, here, r-right in front of me, a-and she was...singing, like a...like a tune, humming, and she has the most..beautiful voice." the turtles were all looking at him confused that they think he dranks too much salt water. The siren was still looking at them, and one of the turtles spoked again and. "Umm Leo, you're going into shock, I think but lets get you back to the for now so you can rest." the tall turtle said and they all left, she went to follow them still hiding quietly, so strangely was that she saw them going some kind of hole and...disappeared. She waited little bit longer and then went in the giant hole, but she was still naked. She saw everything was dark and smelled and so she went to the path maybe where the turtles went. Every long walk she was tired, but she stopped and saw two paths on the side, so she went left and still a long walk. She was getting cold, and shivering, and then again, she stopped, what she saw was a big pile of pool or water and long sides of different directions to a different paths, she kneeled down and sniffed thee water, and she smelled it like and ocean and it was perfect for her, she went into a water and transformed again but there was bubbles like how a boiling water would do. So she went into a deep sewers trying to find some foods again to pile up from her new hiding home for now.

Wheeww that was a long typing, and I think I did good, from the siren chapter for now, and I really hoped that I put the youtube Siren song in there. Let me know in the comments and tell me what you guys think of this chapter. Bye guys!!