Together Forever

Hiiiiii, I am finally happy about this and well..from this chapter, I am gonna make Leo and Ryn be together and they will never leave each other, and she is...part of the family now. And also the turtles, April and Casey, even Ryn are gonna celebrate because they did destroy Shredders plan and well, Leo is gonna teach Ryn how to dance. And this song, goes for both of them and all of them are gonna dance. Enjoy you guys. ^^

No one's pov:

It's been three months that all the families and friends destroy the Kraangs and the Shredders plan to the world, if it wasn't for Ryn to help them, she wouldn't be there to help them, or even save Leo from drowning. Ryn and Leo are couples now and everyone congratulated them for being together, it was weird for them because he's the turtle and she is a predator Siren. But Splinter approved it for them being together. And of course, Leo was just following his heart, he knows that Ryn maybe a predator Siren, but she is different, she hunts, but doesn't kill people, if she did kill, then why saved leo by drowning instead of tearing him apart or eating him, or kill him. But to him, Ryn is sweet, and she is learning everything what the brothers and what humans do to the outside world. Leo and Ryn were sitting on the couch and they were watching the movie called James Cameron Avatar, leo never seen that movie, he watched the whole thing, he thinks it was really cool, and sad at the same time how the people destroyed the Na'vi peoples Hometree. He cried a little, but he quickly wiped it off if anyone seen him crying. He looked at Ryn who was still looking at the movie, and she was getting interested by the TV. And then Mikey came along and said. "Yo everyone, lets CELEBRATE, and have a PARTY!!!" Everyobody got up and went to the dojo room, and they put some music on called Island in the Sun by Weezer. Ryn got surprised how the music player was playing, and she was seeing everyone dancing, she looked at them confused. And then she looked up at Leo, and he looked back at her. "Leo...what are they doing..?" Ryn asked confused. "They're dancing Ryn." Leo told her and she looked at all of them. She wanted to try it. "You wanna..try dancing Ryn..with me.." Leo asked her. And Ryn nodded to him but she said. "But...I-I don't know how." she said. "It's alright I can show you." Leo said.

Leo pulled her arms to him trying to show her, he put a left arm on her waist, from his other arm to put her right arm on his shoulder, and the other, they both held hand. And they were both swaying side to side, Ryn was feeling that she never felt before, she looked up at Leo and Leo smile wide and she was having fun, she was chuckling, and he laughed a little, and she smile too but she was showing her beautiful teeth, They both rested there forehead's each other. And Leo was singing and Ryn was surprised how his voice was so beautiful.

Play the song here when Leo was singing

~Hip - Hip x4

When you're on a holiday

You can't find the word to say

All the things that come to you

And I wanna feel it too

On an Island in the Sun

We'll be playing and having fun

And it makes me feel so fine I can't control my brain

Hip - Hip x2

When you're on a golden sea

You don't need no memories

Just a place to call your own

As we drift into the zone

On an Island in the Sun

We'll be playing and having fun

And it makes me feel so fine I can't control my brain

We'll run away together

We'll spend some time forever

We'll never feel bad anymore

Hip - Hip x3

(Instrumental)

On an Island in the Sun

We'll be playing and having fun

And it makes me feel so fine I can't control my brain

We'll run away together

We'll spend some time forever

We'll never feel bad anymore

Hip - Hip

Hip - Hip

(We'll never feel bad anymore)

Hip - Hip x2

Hip - Hip

(We'll never feel bad anymore)

Hip - Hip x2

Leo stopped singing they both looked eye into eye, and they kissed, and everyone else whoo to them. And Ryn, she will never forget about this how she had so much fun with her lover, Leonardo. They both broke the kiss and they hugged each other tightly and Ryn was smiling happily and widely. And she won't let anything happen to her lover Leonardo, and her family and friends of her's now.

OMG that was really so much AMAZING. Ok I am really really really loving this chapter soo much and I really did this amazing. But oh my god Leo and Ryn with the song dancing together, On an Island in the Sun, that's my favorite song of all. Well I will see you guys...in the next chapter. Bye bye!!!