Leo and Ryn alone time!!!

Hello my friends and readers, so for today's chapter I am gonna make Leo and Ryn to be alone, and they both go to the ocean and they swim together, and this song is my favorite and I think it goes for it for them both lovers. Let me know in the comments guys down below what you guys think of this song for them. ENJOY EVERYBODY!!!

No one's pov:

Leo went in to Donnie's lab to see Ryn inside the water tank, she was laying down and Leo got near to the tank and put his hand on the glass, Ryn looked up and swam to him a little. Leo went up to the ladders and look above the water, and he can see Ryn coming up to Leo, half of her body showing and she crossed her arms and layed her chin on top of her arms. "Umm hehe, h-hi Ryn." Leo said blushing of how beautiful she is. "Hello..Leo.." Ryn said smiling and Leo blushed more of her smile. They were both quiet for 20 second, and then Ryn said something first. "Leo, I can take you, to the ocean, to show you around." Ryn said to Leo. But Leo was getting scared because of the ocean, he would never forget what happen. Ryn could sense that he was scared. "Leo, don't worry...I will protect you, I will be right there with you. Don't be afraid." Ryn said and Leo was already starting to feel like, he's safer around when he's with her. Leo agreed to go to the ocean. He carried her and put her to the stealth bike, and droved to the beach, hiding.

When they were already at the beach, Ryn was still wet. Leo put her right where the rocks are, and water coming towards her, she slither to the ocean, and Leo joined in with her. Leo was trying to find her in the dark ocean, but when he saw a mermaid figured, he knows that it was Ryn, just standing right there in front of him but meters apart.

I want you guys to play the music right at this part tell me guys in this comment below and tell me how you like this song.

Ryn swam up to him and they were looking an eye into eye. Ryn put a one hand to hold hers, so Leo took her hand and they were already swimming together, she was showing him around how beautiful the Coral Reef was, Leo was looking around still seeing dark, but then, every sea plants even the Coral Reef's, were glowing from the dark. Even fishes too, everything was glowing, when he turned to Ryn, what surprised him, so was she, but only spot lights everywhere on her face, chest, arms, stomach, to her tails as well. He looked at her how she was more beautiful. Ryn let him go and she was swimming all around like a playful child or a pup of how they do it for fun to one another. She came up to Leo but went to his side and even went circle around to above and below. But then she disappeared, Leo was looking around to find her, but then she appeared below him, like laugh, and so did she, and then only smile, Leo smile back to her. They were both playing like kids and they were having so much fun. Then when they were feet apart to each other from side to side. Ryn was coming up to Leo and so was he, they bumped into each other they laughed hard. And then...Leo stopped laughing but was smiling, same thing from Ryn, they both were still holding each other but twirling around slowly. Leo's smile fade away, and so was Ryn, Leo looked at her deep into her yes and so was she. He came up close to her face and she was doing the same thing, they both closed their eyes.

And kissed deeply. And they both glowed more from the dark.

(Screaming) I can't believe I did it. I finally made Leo and Ryn kissed in the ocean. I made it so romantic. That was so beautiful. And also. I really love how I am making this story and it is turning out so beautiful, awesome, fantasy, and romantic. See you guys in the next chapter. Bye bye!!!