Madness

Hello guys,the song I put is called Madness from Ruelle and it is my favorite song, while you guys are reading this if the part that if Leo saw Ryn again, play this song...if your parents don't like it..then I suggest you put some earphones on..So enjoy you guys!!!

No one's pov

Leo was swimming down into the deep sewers to find that girl because he heard her song again...he thought about it that this is really madness but, he wants to find her, and he never get the chance to say thanks. He was almost running out of air, thanks to Donnie that he made a breather mask to breathe underwater, so one of them won't drown. So Leo used it to go deep in water sewers. He still couldn't find anything, or her. But then he heard her voice again in the right direction, so he went right and swam harder and fast. And there was still nothing. He had gave up and went back where he came from. After for 20 minute he got out of the water, took of the breather, and heard his phone rang, it was from Raph. And he answered it.

Raph: Leo, where are you, you have been gone for like 40 minutes?

Leo: I know its just, sighs I need fresh air and needed walk. Give me 10 more minutes for while walking.

Raph: Ok Leo, but get home safely, we don't want something happen like in the mission.

Leo: Alright Raph, I'll see you later, bye.

Raph: Bye bro

Then Leo first hung up, then he heard some foot steps, he went hiding and quietly took out his sword. For a minute long he jump out and yelled.....but then....he stopped.....in surprise...he can't believed who he was seeing....it was the same girl who saved him three days ago. She was standing right there looking at him, she was all dirty and her hair was kind of messy...

 She was standing right there looking at him, she was all dirty and her hair was kind of messy

But then Leo notice.....she was completely naked in front of him...he blushed hard and looked away and said. "Oh my god you are completely naked!!! I...I-I-I can't believe its you, hehe your actually here...in..the..deep..sewers.." Leo thought about it that how did she get in to the sewers, and why is she naked, and dirty, she must of been here for days? But he notice, she wasn't talking, he peaked a little, but she was staring at him like blank. Like she couldn't even talk. So he had no choice to take her to the lair...while..she is...naked...in front of him..even from his brothers...and Splinter. "Ok uhhhh ma'm, I am gonna take to you to my lair ok, so I can call my friend April to bring you some clothes, so I just need to fiiiiiind, ah, here's the blanket." Leo covered her around and the girl looked around herself but strangely, she sniffed the blanket. She looked up at him...and Leo was staring at her eyes how beautiful they were. But he snapped. " Well uhhh ok umm, lets take you to my lair ok?" "She still doesn't say anything, she's very quiet? But why though.' Leo thought, so he's gonna ask Donnie to check up on her of what's wrong with her and why is she not speaking. So they were both walking for so long to go back to the lair.

                              'This is really, really, really, really madness here.'

Wow I can't believe that I am actually starting to get good at this, since this is my first story here, since if I finished this story. I can't tell you guys but later at the ending of this, bye bye!!!