Ryn showing her Secret

Ellooo I am back at this chapter and well right now I am gonna put Donnie knows her secret now because Ryn told him and because the last chapter was Donnie only finding out about her and she wants to help to defeat the Shredder and his evil group. Ryn is gonna show all three brothers, Casey and April, and Splinter. Ok enjoy reading guys!!!

Ryn's pov:

Me and Donatello have to show his brothers and father, and his friends of who I really am.I only told Donnie the truth that I am the SIren, but...I haven't shown him how I transformed yet. So I am gonna show them all that I am a Siren. Me and Donatello are going to the living room and I am ready to...tell the others that I'm the Siren and I want to help them to defeat the evil. " Hey guys, sensie, april, casey. me and Ryn have something to say and we were well...discussing about Ryn." all of the turtles and his friends turn to me and Donatello. "Me and Ryn have been discussing that well..Ryn?" Donnie said to me. " I am...a Siren.." all of them looked at me blank and they suddenly laugh.."You really sure Ryn, because when I checked, you are still a human girl who doesn't know anything hahaha!" Raphael laughed at me. "But she is you guys, she really IS a Siren, I didn't believe it at first when we all first met her, and the way she was acting strange, it was getting me suspicious." Donnie explained to his brothers. "I really am.. a Siren and I really want to help you..to defeat the evil lord..the Shredder..and I.." "Ryn..." April disturbed me but was looking at me somewhere else. "...your..arm...your skin is pealing off." I looked at my arms and I was pealing and, a sudden, my head was hurting and, I couldn't breath, I notice, I need to be in the water, I was weazing already and Donnie was helping me up. "Donnie what's going on with her?!" I was still weazing and I told Donnie. "Water...I-I need...w-w-water...in water...h-hurry..." My eyes were closing, he took me to the lab and he was climbing the so called 'ladder' and was already going to drop me into the water. "Donnie what are you doing, you gonna put her in the water?!" Leonardo said to his brother. "Yes I am. She needs it, if she doesn't get in she's gonna die!!" Donnie said back to Leo.."What is going on in her..?" "It's Ryn father, something's wrong with her." Donatello looked at me and I nodded and he dropped me into the water tank. I can see all of them looking at me inside and I can see Leonardo getting worried, but I have to show them...I can feel myself turning, so I took off my clothes fast, and everyone looked away but except Donatello.

Leo's pov:

I really don't know why Donnie put her inside the water tank, and I also can't believe she is taking off her clothes, being naked. AGAIN!! But Donnie is not looking away. So I just uncover my eyes, and I see that she is completely naked, and everyone was uncovering their eyes too, except April and Splinter. So when I turned to Ryn in the water tank, I heard her screaming, but it's different, like a screech, and I can hear above that all animals are roaring, is it because of her, what's going on, I was seeing that she was moving around like she was, in pain, but why though. and what I am seeing, I can see that she was having sharp teeth. Like a shark teeth.