Donnie getting Suspicious

Hey guys, so for right now I am gonna put that Donnie is really getting suspicious about Ryn and he was going for some research and he doesn't know why, or how is SHE acting like a creature that is some kind of predator.So enjoy reading this you guys.

Donnie's pov:

The girl, well Ryn is really weird and, its like she doesn't know ANYTHING, like completely don't know anything. Its like she is acting like a predator sniffing stuff, and trying to find some food. This is getting me so suspicious. And from my lab when she was sitting down and, singing, it kind of reminded me of something. I think when April told me about mermaids and stuff and Mikey didn't even know what is a mermaid, but she put something in the different name. April said...Siren. She said they are a beautiful creatures, and that they are half women and half fish, They always sit on the rock or anywhere in the deep ocean surface, and whenever the mens or pirate ships go near the deep far ocean, Sirens sings and the ship comes near them...and then...they destroy the ship, and killed all of the men's and, no one survived by them. I went into my lab and checked about Sirens myth creatures, when I looked into it, it said right here that they had evil invention to their songs, and it lures the mens to follow the Sirens song. And I had another research that there were many different Sirens but they were fake, like they were painted. But one picture that got me attention. Was this image.

 Was this image

It look like someone has drawn this and it know of what it does, how it act, and everything. Its getting me a vibes that this girl Ryn, is acting like a creature the Siren. And I don't trust her. Even though how Leo is really into her and how she saved him, I appreciate that about her saving my brother from drowning. But something is really up with her. From later on. Let's see about her secret. If she is the Siren like these drawings, then, I need to protect my brothers from her and I will....

"Donnie...?" Ryn came in Donnie's lab and Donnie jumped because she didn't knock or anything. "I know, you are...researching...about me..I sense that, you don't trust me, while I am with your three brothers." 'How does she knows that I was researching and that I don't trust her?' Donnie thought being afraid. Ryn cam up close to Donnie and kneeled right in front of him. "It is true, what you are researching....I am..a Siren.." Donnie knew it, but he also thought, why did she tell him nicely that she IS a Siren...he thinks she's not bad after all what he research. "I am not...like the others...I am not..a bad guys...here..to you guys...and your brothers and friends...I want...to help you...to stop...the bad guys.." Donnie thought about it that maybe she can help him and his brothers to stop Shredder. "You can help us to stop the evil lord here who is trying to take over the world here.." Donnie said to Ryn.."Who is the evil here...I want to help you.." Ryn asked.

"The Evil Lord Shredder" Donnie said to Ryn.

Well that is that...and it is getting pretty good though.Ok guys..see you guys in the next chapter bye!!!