Hes a freak

I wake up to the sun angrily shining through his giant window. My head hurts a little bit and I just want to go home and make a smoothie. I sit up and rub my eyes while I yawn. I climb out from under the sheets and find my underwear. I put them on but they fit a little bit lower than I remember. This must be his. "Oh shit." I say quietly. I start to take them off but his voice startles me. "you can keep them."

"Oh no that's okay."

"Just do it." He says sitting up and stretching.

"Ok." I say shrugging not wanting to argue because of my headache. Plus our gentils have already touched so there's no point in being cautious now.

I start gathering up the rest of my clothes but before I get my pants on he stops me again.

"Don't you want to shower first?" I drop for a moment. He's right again. My stomach is all sticky. Still. I don't think well when I'm hung over.

"Yeah." He points me to the bathroom and I figure out how to work his shower. It's really pretty. The floor is made of small, smooth stones and the door is completely glass. As I start to rinse my body he comes in. I turn away slightly so he can't see my junk. Seeing him completely naked again is just as delightful as it was the first time. I watch him over my should as he looks at himself in the mirror and plays with his hair a little bit. I like watching how he looks at himself. It's kind of funny. I start rubbing the stick off my stomach when we lock eyes in the mirror and he laughs. I quickly advert my eyes and hope he didn't think I was staring at him.

He opens up the door and enters the shower with me. He grabs his loofa and starts scrubbing my back. I freeze and just let the water run over me.

"Do you want me to stop?" Do I? No I don't think so but I have to explain my long pause.

"No. Get my chest too." He turns me around and starts to scrub slowly. He gets below my belly button and slows as he gets more gentle. He looks down and then looks back up into my eyes. I take the sponge from him and start to scrub his lower back pulling us closer. He kisses my neck as his hands move to the inside of my hips. We're very close and its really hard to breathe but I like it. He kisses my neck and I lean into his chest. This is one interesting one night stand.

He massages my ass and runs his middle finger up and down my crack. He pushes on my hole and I jump a little bit. He reacts quickly and pulls back a bit with slight panic in his eyes. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No Ellis." I whisper leaning back in. I'm a little sore but im still willing to take him again. He bends down so I can feel his warm breath on my legs. He's on his knees and I don't imagine it to be very comfortable but it doesn't deter him from making me moan once again. He switched from his middle finger to his ring after I got a bit tense. He slides his mouth up and down me slowly. I can't help but run my hand through his hair and occasionally gently pull on it. He looks up at me and I realize how pretty his green eyes are.

"I'm close." I say giving him a warning so I can pull out. "Close close close aahhh." I try to pull out and spare him the uvula blast but his head follows my hips so I push back as all of my muscles release. He continues sucking gently making it hard to keep my eyes open. He stands up and looks at me with a smile as some of my cum runs down his chin. He opens up his mouth to show me it's still on his tongue then he swallows. "You didn't have.."

"Shhh I wanted to." He let's the water run over his front I presume as temptation. It works. I push him against the glass and thankfully I'm flexible enough to squat instead of kneel on the rocks because they are uncomfortable. I'm not good at butt stuff but I do know he likes deep throat and his balls touched. I go down slowly at first but then try to match his technique from last night. "Bri.... bri.." he tried to say my name but his voice fades into moans. He puts his hands up against the walls and I can tell he's holding back. His hips move slightly helping me determine the perfect pace. "Close. Very close." He says also giving me the option to pull off. I'm committed to the deep throat and I'm not even pulling off to breathe. His moans grow louder and I feel his body begin to pulse. I push all the way down choking a little but I hold it for as long as I can. I pull off and cough a bit and he lifts up my chin. "Are you okay?" He looks really concerned.