discomfited

I wake up at 8:00 feeling sick. Am I hungry? Maybe. I go to the kitchen and make a peach smoothie. I drink it but I don't really feel much better. I fact I feel worse. I'm not going to puke what is this? I need to get out. Unfortunately I can't do this until I get Ben to leave and make sure he lived through the night. "Ben wake up unless you're dead." I poke his stomach. He wakes up quickly.

"Ugh my head hurts." I wonder why.

"Yeah I wonder why. Hey I love fighting you off when your horny and drunk but you should stop getting that drunk."

"Did I try to sleep with you?"

"Just like last time."

"Damn it. I'm not normally like that."

"Yes you are. This time we only made out for a while though."

"We made out?"

"Yeah. I mean you wanted more but I drew the line there."

"Why would you do that with me if you knew I was intoxicated?!"

"It was the only way to get you to put on clothes. I had to promise to kiss you and I'm not a liar so I did it."

"You're stupid!" I say while I sorta gathering his stuff for him.

"Not as stupid as you."

"Did we really make out."

"No sir."

"Oh good."

"You just jacked me off." I add in casually. He doesn't register my comment for a little bit then realizes.

"What?!?"

"I was asleep in my bed and you come in insisting and I couldnt fight you off before I was hard so I just let you. You swallowed the evidence."

"Oh my god I'm going to be sick."

"Ben you're dramatic. You've been wanting it for a long time. It's just a shame that the only time you express your true feelings to me is when I'm taking care of you while you're totally shitfaced." He looks down like he's having a total crisis. "Look I hate to cum and go but I've got errands to run." He's still in a daze. "You know the drill."

I start driving aimlessly but I don't really start to feel better. Maybe I should go see Ellis. I don't know that he wants to see me. He did give me his number so I'm sure he didn't just want to only text then never even see each other for at least like a booty call. I shrug. I mean honestly if he wanted to do it right now I can't say I'd turn him down. I'll just stop by.

I drive to his house and knock on his door. No one answers and it gives me an even worse feeling? Is he okay? What is something bad happened? I get a little more frantic. I ring the door bell and nothing.

"Ellis. Are you home?" I yell hoping where ever he is it will penetrate and reach him. I lean up against the side of the house to try and calm down. It's a Wednesday. He's probably at work.    It's not weird for him to be out. Of course he doesn't just stay home all day. Not a party guys like him. I should just go. I'm sure I'll hear something from him later.

I start to head back to my car but I hear the door behind me open up slowly so I turn back around. I see his face barely poking out from behind the door. "Oh you are home." I look at him in the one green eye I can see and he looks back at me. "That was really nice of you. To buy me that." His eye just stares at me but with out any of the intensity from the last time I was at his house. "I really like peaches." I say hoping for a response.

"I know." He says quietly. I'm getting no where and even though I don't know him I know he's off.

"Can I come in?" He doesn't say anything. "You left something too." I say holding up my jockstrap. He opens up the door all the way and let's me in. I go to sit on the couch but he stops me.