Day dream

Monday morning and I'm indifferent about going to work. The pay is pretty good so I don't mind much. My shift goes by really quickly surprisingly so much so that I actually have energy to do something after work. I decide to call Anna.

"Hey wanna go ice skating?"

"When can you be there?"

"15 minutes?"

"I'll see you then." I'll admit that I like ice skating and it's probably the most gay thing I do. Well other then let other men enter my body. I put on the proper attire and meet her there. We're each other's figure skating partners. Neither of us have that much time to dedicate to it so we're not that good but we can do simple toe loops and stuff.

We meet at our favorite rink and start by going around the track a couple of times just to get warmed up then we head to the center ring. I've always loved dancing and ice. I kind of wondered if I would have had lessons and practiced since I was little if I could have gone pro. I actually wouldn't mind that as my career.

We glide over the ice together and it's always my time to think and relax. I only started when I was 15. I was bullied a little bit and my mentality was you think I'm gay now just wait. So I started figure skating. It became and outlet for all feelings good or bad and it's the reason people think I'm so level headed. There are some secrets that stay between you and the ice. Instead of trying to keep everything to my self I share it with the ice. All of the pain and sorrow that comes with growing up and becoming an adult. The ice is nirvana. When all inadequacies melt away as you sweat and the feeling of accomplishment when your muscles ache.

We glide over the smooth surface and leave it creating a huge rush before I land backwards. I glide again and lose track of time. Me and Anna don't talk much except for deciding what we're going to do next when we take a water break. Finally it's the end of the night and my ankles ache and my head is clear. I walk out to the parking lot with her and we chat.

"So what prompted this trip?" She asks.

"I just had a fun weekend and then work today didn't drain me and I just had a lot of left over energy."

"I'm glad you called. I might make you come with me more. I think I'm breaking up with my boyfriend soon."

"Oh why?"

"Our relationship is going no where and I'm kind of bored with it."

"Makes sense."

"Well I'm going to head home. If I don't soon I won't have enough energy to pull the steering wheel."

"Alright I'll see you later." I shut my car door and drive home. All I want right now is a massage and a cold shower followed by a warm bath.

The cold water feels so nice as all of my sweat and any left over emotions get washed down the drain. I leave the shower and get into the warm tub I started for myself before the shower. The warm water and jets help with my muscles. I start to massage my legs starting at my ankles and moving up to my quads. I pull my legs towards my head to stretch a bit but the feeling reminds me of Ellis. I did bend and stretch for him. The memory is arousing and if I wasn't so tired I'd probably jack off.

That was a pretty good time. I can see why people have one night stands. I'll probably get more into it. It felt good and I didn't really care if I was doing what he liked. In relationships you always have to make sure that you're both comfortable but with Ellis I just did what I wanted and didn't have to think about him. It sounds selfish because it is but it felt good. I close my eyes and picture it.

I'm laying on his black sheets with my wrists tied and my legs spread. He comes In-between my legs with that smirk and I feel the anticipation. He spreads them until I'm in the splits. He looks at me and speaks quietly. "I didn't know you were so flexible." He grabs both of our penises in his big hand and starts to thrust. I feel his power and it makes me shiver. I look at him and he's staring at me. Our eyes are locked in an intense gaze and he drops spit onto us. I smile and throw my head back into his pillow.

"Fuck me." I say under my breath. The anticipation of him thrusting is killing me. My prostate is just waiting.

"Are you telling me what to do?" He says semi shocked. I look at him with a level of cockiness that I'm sure he's not used to. "That's not how this works." He stops thrusting and I feel relieved but angry. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Hard." I say then he laughs evilly and I have no idea what he's doing to do. He climbs up onto me and straddles me again. I assume he wants my mouth so I open it but he just laughs again.

"Not that either."I close my mouth and prepare for my next set of instructions. "Kiss it." Was not prepared for that. I put my lips on it and French it. I suck just a little bit as I pull off. "Fuck do that again!" He says sounding excited. He leans his hips in and looks at my lips intently. I put my lips around it again and suck while I move my tongue in circles. I push towards his hips but his muscles contract and he quickly pulls out. "Don't do that. You're going to make me cum. Listen to what I tell you." I give his penis a quick peck and he jumps again. I smile a big grin and he gets frustrated. "Fine you want to be bad?" He slides back and sits on my penis. I feel myself go all the way in him as he totally relaxes into my stomach.

"Fuck." I say quietly. He starts to ride me and he throws his head back as he moans. We moan in unison as he goes up and down. I start to push up onto him as he slows. He stops and sits on my hips. Then puts his hands on my chest as he drops his head as he breathes heavily. It's killing me that he stopped so I try to push more but he speaks softly.

"Wait." He says exhausted. I can't wait. I'm so close.

"Just cum it's okay." I say slightly annoyed.

"No you cum first." He gets off me and starts to jack me off. I start to get close and before long I cum. I open my eyes and look down at my hands. They are all pruned from being in the tub too long. I should really get out now. I stand up and dry off before walking to my room.  I walk through the hallway and almost make it to my room when the door next to me opens. I turn and look and it's Ilays.

"Oh my god why are you naked?" I jump and cover myself.

"I didn't think you were home!"

"Oh my god! You took so long in the tub. I've been home for a half hour and you were already in there."

"It wasn't that long."

"And I hope you cleaned the tub with bleach."

"Why?"

"I heard you moaning. You're gross. We both use that."

"Oh my god I wasn't moaning!"

"Yes you were. Very loudly."

"I don't moan that much."

"Yes you do."

"Ok why am I still standing here naked?" I say as I casually run to my room. I throw my.. well Ellis' underwear and the rest of my clothes into my hamper and then get dressed in my version of pajamas. Shorts.

I go to the kitchen to get some water and while I drink I look out the window. I see a black car drive past slowly. I only know it was black because all I could see were the headlights. "Must be looking for an address or something. Or someone to abduct." I go back to my room and lay down in my bed and before long I fall asleep.