New lotion

Briars POV

Off to work again on this rather sunny Tuesday. Working at Aldo is fun but hard. I do like shoes so not coming home with a new pair everyday isn't the easiest but I've learned more self control this way but today I found a pair that I liked.

I come home from work and I do want to wear them and I think Ben is the perfect excuse to. He's always willing to go out.

I cross my threshold and start planning my clothes. I think I'll just wear jeans and a white shirt with my new shoes.

"Hey Ben want to go out and grab a couple of drinks?"

"Uh yeah silly?"

"Alright I'll be over to pick you up in a little bit." I drive because I know I will have maybe one drink. I'm not really going for the drinks just the attention. "Wanna come Ilays?" He pauses for a moment then shrugs.

"Not really. I'm not in the mood to be hit on by other guys."

"Alright. You're missing out on a lot of insincere compliments." He rolls his eyes because he already knows what I'm going to say.

"Because I'm ugly. So much funnier the 3,000 time." I laugh then head to Bens house then his club of choice, ♂. Very creative name for a gay bar I know. We start dancing and having a good time. I shew most of the boys away from me but do let a few push up on my but Ben seems to have found someone. By the time this guy had the chance to buy Ben a drink he had already had many so he didn't stand much of a chance. Eventually he's so shitfaced that I decide to take Ben home before he gets alcohol poisoning. I don't know that I trust him home alone so I text Ilays to get the couch and Bens spare cloths he keeps at our place, ready.

I carefully guide him out of my car and towards the stairs when I see Ellis car parked outside of the complex. Maybe he's found someone else to please tonight. I wish I could pick up guys as easy as him. Then again Ben isn't hard to get and neither was I so maybe I just need to try with a less ambitious crowd.

I'm able to slowly get Ben up the stairs but the steps are slippery because it's sprinkled a little earlier. Eventually we get up the last step and my shoulder so I let him go and give him the railing. Just as I let go he falls back into me.

"Sorry." I hear and I steady Ben and look up. It's Ellis. Oh ok. 

"Oh hey!" I say as if I'd just ran into an old friend. Other than the fact that I've only
Talked to him for maybe a whole hour in my life we do sorta feel like friends.

"Hi Briar." He says annoyed. He probably didn't plan on seeing me or maybe he got hurt when Ben bumped him. Ilays yells to me waving something.

"Briar look he brought this back! You left it!" He says waving the bottle. I don't know what it is but that was pretty cool of him.

"Oh thanks! I didn't know I left anything." I say and Ellis just looks at me for a little bit with a smile until I continue talking. "Alright come on Ben you're super drunk and we need to get these clothes off you." Ben moans a little bit. His clothes stink because he can not handle alcohol but refuses to believe it.

"Alright I've got to go." Ellis says as he starts to walk back towards the stairs. I get Ben almost all the way to the door when from down the stairs I hear. "Shit!"

"Here take him I'm going to go see if Ellis is okay." I hand Ben over to Ilays and then start my way down the stairs. I get to where he fell he's not there. The only reason I know it's where he fell is because my underwear that I left at his place had fallen onto the steps. That's kinda cute that he was carrying around my jockstrap.