Chapter three

Hi

Recap; Chakors first office day

Suraj comes out of his cabin n looked at Chakor who was still sitting on her desk.

Suraj; Miss Laal What r u doing here?!

Chakor turns to him. Sir u said to leave after finishing the work... I did the changes on the file but wasn't sure if u will like it or not. So I waited for u! She smiles. Would u like to check it?!

Suraj was numb. Miss Laal, it wasn't necessary to stay here till night. We could have checked on the file the next day. Please come I will drop U home. It's quite late.

Chakor nods with a smile on her face. She follows Suraj who just entered the elevator. She was standing right behind him. He could feel her hot breath on his neck even if she was meters away from him he was able to feel her.

A shiver run down his spine he was controlling his emotions n his desire to have now!

Ragini; Sir?!

Suraj turns to her. Yes Miss Laal?!

Chakor smiles. She forwarded her purse. Sir could u please hold it for a moment I need to adjust my heels.

Suraj looked at her. He nods n took the purse from her hand. She bend down n was binding the strips of her heel.

Suraj closed his eyes not to fall weak his mind was playing his own game... I wild one! Ripping off her clothes.. pulling her toward the him or even pinning her on the wall... just to taste her lips once...

Chakor was standing next to him. Sir?! Sir?! She shook him...

A current pass through her body...

Suraj felt the same. Haan Miss Laal??

Chakor; My purse Sir!

Suraj looked at his hand. Haan right here!

Chakor smiles.

Suraj n Chakor reached the parking lot. Chakor was following him looking at his back.. she was biting on her lower lips n admiring him. She was having her own fantasy to push him to his car make him turn while hugging n pinching him...

Suraj stopped she was lost in her thoughts n collides with him.

Both were feeling the heat...

Chakor; Sorry Sir!!!

Suraj; it's okay. He opens the car door n asked her to take the seat.

They drove silently.

Chakor uff talk to me Mr. Sexy!

Suraj oh man I'm gone she is so hot!.

They reached to LM.

Chakor smiles. Thank U Sir!

Suraj looked at her with a smile n nods.

Chakor was abt to leave when. Sir please come in for coffee or tea?! Papa is also there I'm sure he would be pleased to see u!

Suraj shook his head. No Miss Laal! I will drive home it's quite late n u must be tired!

Chakor; Sir! She pouts...

Suraj was mesmerised by her. Okay fine.

She smiles. Haan! They walks to the Mansion this time Suraj was following her.

Chakor opens the door with the keys. She went inside the house n Suraj follows her blindly.

Bhuvaan was sitting at the hall waiting for Chakor's return. He stood up n greeted Suraj.