Chapter 10 i need your help.

Chapter 10
Jeremy

So it's been two weeks already and Carmen and I haven't spoken a word to each other except for when we had to finish the project for Econ.

It was for the best, I mean this way I don't have to keep worrying about her getting hurt and having to keep reminding her that we can't be friends.

However that didn't stop me from keeping an eye on her, I mean she still owes me two debts so I gotta make sure she isn't doing anything funny.

However in other news, the gang and I are stressing out because two days ago the guy we had captive from the abandoned store shoot out escaped 'mysteriously' and now were being cautious because we're pretty sure Edison now knows our whereabouts and everything about us.

So now I was on my way down to Tijuana, Mexico. I skipped last period and quickly caught a ride to the airport. I needed to go see my dad and talk to him. I was lucky enough to be a U.S Citizen with a passport because if not then I would have had to drive there and sneak into the back of vans to get through the border.

Dad had brung mom to NYC for a short time during her nine months of pregnancy and miraculously I was born in a small apartment in Manhattan. That's when everything went to hell and these guys who work for Edison found them and took us three.

After that, everything went to hell and they took my parents away and me they shipped me away to Seattle to some adoption agency. What a life, right?

I was already thirty minutes away to arrive and it was like I couldn't keep still in my seat. I was very anxious to get there and talk to him.

•••

I sighed and tugged on my long sleeves. "How long till we get there?" I asked the driver.

"Five minutes more, it's just ahead." The driver said in somewhat Spanglish accent

Oh thank god.

I was getting ready by grabbing my Adidas bag, and putting the strap over my shoulders when my phone vibrated.

I sucked my teeth and hissed. "Damit!"

Looking at the screen I almost dropped it reading what was on the screen.

From: Jamie.

- You're little princess is with Grayson...

My eyes widen at the message because I knew for a fact that Jamie wasn't talking about Morgan. Jamie would've said Morgan's name and also because he's been teasing me lately by calling Carmen my princess.

"Sir, we here." The voice of the cab driver said, cutting me off my thoughts.

I inhaled still a bit shaken up about the message. "...Thanks." I quickly paid him and got out of the cab.

Damit! I wanted to kill Grayson right now for blocking my thoughts. I had to stay focus when I was gonna go in here to talk to dad about important things and now I had to deal with this fucking crap!

I pulled out my phone again and quickly dialed Jamie .

...........

"Jamie!" I yelled lowly.

"Hey dude, did you get my text?" he asked.

In the background you could clearly hear that he was in class. "Yes, I got your text! What do you mean she's with Grayson?" I asked as I starred at the bumpy concrete.

"I was heading towards math with Paul when we saw Grayson heading her way. She was with her friend Carter by the lockers and Grayson was all smiley. All I saw was Carter exchange a few words to her and then Grayson walked her to class."