Chapter 8

--------Zach's POV--------

We were on the deck and everything was lined up perfect I wanted to kiss her so bad. She was so pretty, and this night was already very romantic. So we were on the deck, and she was getting cold and I had my WDW windbreaker on me so I took it off and put it on her. She looked up at me and smiled I put my arm around her and she laid her head on me. I could tell se was comfortable. Her backyard had a little path and it was lit nicely by little lights so we went down the stairs on the deck and walked the path to then end which was a beautiful view of the city. I turned her towards me and she looked so beautiful, I couldn't help it, I started to lean in and she did too and we kissed, when we both pulled away we hugged each other and walked inside, I couldn't believe what just happened. We walked to the door because it was getting a little late. When we got to the door we saw Tanner pull up to the house so we just went to the living room and turned on the TV and watched TV so he wouldn't see us really saying goodbye. Well we ended up not saying goodbye. We both fell asleep on the couch.

--------Y/n's POV--------

Tonight has already been amazing, I didn't think it could get any better, we were on the deck and  he put his windbreaker on me. We walked down the path in my back yard and when we got to the end, something amazing happened. We were looking at each other, before I knew it we were kissing. I absolutely love Zach and I can't believe this happened. We walked inside and to the door then my brother pulled up, so we went to the living room and watched TV we though Zach would be leaving soon but we were wrong, we both ended up falling asleep on the couch. My mom decided that we were cute so she took a picture of us and sent it to us both. We woke up the next morning at around 8 am and my mom had went to work and my brothers were both at friends houses and it was just Zach and I, so we went to the kitchen and we made breakfast. We ate and both showered and got dressed, he had a toothbrush, gel, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, and clothes already at my house, the thing was he never took them home, cause apparently he had his stuff at both so he could stay whenever. We got ready and I was in my bathroom getting ready then I heard Zach say something, "Who's at the door?" he asked concerned. "I don't know, I didn't invite anyone over." I said confused. "Okay, I'll   go get it he said walking downstairs.

--------Zach's POV--------

I heard someone knock at the door so I asked y/n if she had invited anyone over, and she said she didn't, so I went and checked the door and it was Jalissa and Corbyn I let them in and said that y/n and I were getting ready upstairs and that we would be down in a few, and Corbyn being Corbyn, and Jalissa being Jalissa they said "Okay, don't have too much fun!" I glared at them as I went back upstairs. I told y/n that Jalissa and Corbyn were downstairs so we hurried and got ready and headed down.