Chapter 35

The next few weeks are just hanging out around the house. Zach and I cuddled, went on a few dates, and just had good time with the boys in Seattle. Now present time, it's the last day of August and tomorrow Zach and I start online school. I wasn't nervous because I wasn't going to a real school but Zach was. He kept thinking what if he didn't do well. I told him it's the beginning of the school year and no one will do well, I won't do well either. We decided to wake up at 7:30 Tomorrow get ready and being doing school by 8:30 so we can be done as soon as possible. 

Today however I woke up around 9:30 I got into the shower and got ready. I wore White Slip On Vans, Legging, and my Herron Jersey because I know Zach likes it when I wear it because it shows that I am his. Once I got ready I went down stairs where Jonah and Daniel were in the kitchen. I got some Oatmeal and Tate was on her way over to see Jonah. Once I ate I did the dishes and went to the deck and sat out there for a little bit. Zach came out and kissed my forehead.

"Hows my princess?" He said.

"Good, you?"

"Good, now that I see you." He said while smiling.

"You ready for school tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm trying to think it's not tomorrow so I don't do something stupid today." He said while sitting down into the chair next to me.

We spent the next thirty minutes just sitting there looking over the water and having a good time. We were excited to have such and amazing view. Once it was about 10:30 we went upstairs grabbed our phones and wallets and went on a walk downtown. When we had reached down town Zach started to get recognized we said hi to fans then we continued on our way. Today we had no plan on what we were doing. We eventually reached Pikes Place, we went to the Starbucks and got some iced coffees and he got some food since he hasn't ate today. When we got our stuff Zach ate really quick then we walked around more. We went up the street to South Center Mall and got on the Tram to the Space Needle. We went and when we got there we saw that Charlie Puth was playing at the Arena that night. Since the boys were at the same record label as Charlie Zach texted him and talked to him for a bit. Next thing I knew we were gonna be seeing Charlie Puth again. He came out the back exit of the Arena and we all talked for a little bit until he had to go. He gave Zach and I six passes to get backstage with him tonight before his show.

Zach and I walked around a little longer, went on the Space Needle then walked back to the house. It was about a thirty minute walk. When we got back to the house we told the boys about the Charlie Puth concert.

"Thats and excellent way to spend our last night of summer." Corbyn said.

We all agreed to head to the Arena at about 3:30 it was about 1:30 so we all went to our rooms and got ready. I touched up my make up and changed into another pair of white shorts and another black tank top/crop top with Birkenstocks. Once I got dressed I went to Zach's room where he was finishing getting ready. He was wearing White Jeans, Gucci Shoes, Gucci Belt, and a black "Thinker" shirt.

Once he was ready he grabbed my hand and we went down to the living room. Jack and Jonah came down, then Corbyn and Daniel. We loaded into the car and we were ready to go. It was about 3:30 when we got there so we were right on time, which was a first with these boys. We went backstage with Charlie and just talked. He had his meet and greet so we went with him and stood off to the side. The boys didn't want to get noticed but they didn't mind taking pictures.

"Why are you guys in Seattle?"

"Did you guys move here or something?" 

"Are you guys still living in LA?"

People kept asking these questions and Charlie wanted us to go on Stage with him for some songs so we decided to just say it then. Our response was "You will find out soon." When the meet and greet was over there was the Q&A we went and walked in with Charlie, we walked in then he followed. When they saw us they were screaming then they saw him and were screaming louder. The boys and I started laughing. Charlie said that when we walked in for us to act like we are still having a casual conversation with Each other. Once we sat down for the Q&A the fans asked Charlie questions and we also answered some as well.

Zach and I got one funny question which was, "Can you guys kiss?"

"Do you really want to see that?" Zach asked.

"Yes!" The fans yelled.

"You sure?" I asked, and they all still replied yes.

"Well, they want it." Zach said.

"And I won't said no to fans."

"And I won't either." Zach said.

We leaned in and kissed. We pulled back, "You guys happy now?" Zach asked and the fans started screaming.

We all got asked questions and it was super fun. Once we were done we headed to the Arena and Charlie warmed up. Then they let the fans in.Once the fans came in we were back stage waiting for us to go on. They boys and I would be doing a mashup. 

"I have some special friends here, they are an amazing boy band, and one of their girlfriends will be performing, now can I please have come on stage Why Don't We and Zach's girlfriend y/n y/ln!" He said and we came out on stage. And we got ready. We did a mashup of Hooked and Trust Fund Baby, since those were the boys top hits at the moment. When we were sining so many people sang along. It was such and amazing experience, we then sang "See you again" and "LA Girls" With him. Then we went back to backstage and watched Charlie. Once the show finished he came back and we all went to go get some food. Once we ate we all went our ways, the boys and I went back to the house and we dropped Charlie off at the Arena so he could get on the bus. 

Right when we got home it was 11 and I had to wake up at 7:30 so I got into bed and was about to fall asleep then Zach came in and started to cuddle me. When he cuddled me I fell right asleep in his arms.