Chapter 15

I woke up around 9:06 and got ready, I went downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen and she seemed like she was in a good mood so I decided I was gonna ask her. "Morning mom!" I said smiling. "Good morning! How are you?" she said all happy. "Good, you?" I said in a polite tone. "Good, thank you. What's up?" she asked curiously. "Well, I know this is a challenging question  and I don't expect an answer right away, but anyways. So you know how Zach is in a band. Well they just released a new album and they are going on tour in a month, and they invited me to go with them, and I was wondering if I could go." She looked at me smiling. "Where would you sleep?" she asked concerned. "IwouldbesleepingonthetourbusbutiwouldbesharingabunkwithZach." I said. "Woah, slow down there hun." "I would be sleeping on the tour bus but I would be sharing a bunk with Zach." I said taking a deep breath. "Is anyone else besides the boys and their manager be going?" she asked very concerned. "Their opening singer Eben, and Jalissa and Jakayla." I said. "Would they be sharing a bunk with their boyfriends too?" "Yes, they would." I said. "Well, what about you and Zach what if you end up getting pregnant, and Zach doesn't want to claim the baby?" she asked. "Mom, I will be very responsible and not change it. I will make good decisions." I said to her. "Y/n you are one of the most responsible kids I know, I'll let you go" she said smiling. "Omg! Thank you so much! I love you!" I said as I ran up hugging her. I ran to my room and called Zach.

--------Phone Call--------

"Zach! I have amazing news!" I said in an excited tone.

"What is it?" He asked excited.

"I can go on tour!" I said telling him.

"Babe! I'm so excited!" He said.

We talked for a little longer and we eventually said goodbye. He was busy with meetings so I didn't get to talk to him for too long.