Chapter 30

When we got back to the house Zach picked me up and carried me upstairs. I was really confused. He sat down onto our bed. He let go of me he said to stay upstairs so I went to the little sitting area that we had upstairs that overlooked the driveway. I sat there and got on my phone. The boys all came upstairs and I didn't bother to look at them I continued playing on my phone. Then the boys started singing, they were all in their tuxedos and were singing. They all looked so hot in them. While they were singing Zach handed me flowers. I instantly started crying. I couldn't believe it. I gave them all a hug and they all went to their rooms and got changed into their normal clothes. I went to the bathroom, since I was on my period I grabbed a pad. I realized that the one I grabbed was my last one. When I was done in the bathroom and went and found Zach. 

"Hey babe, can I borrow your car?" I asked.

"Sure, what up?" He asked.

"Mother nature is visiting." I said.

"You stay here, I'll go get the stuff for you." He said while standing up.

"Are you sure, I can go with you." 

"I'm sure, I'll be back soon. You've had a crazy day, go relax." He said. 

"Okay,  I love you." I said.

We kissed and then he went to the store. "Where's Zach?" Daniel asked coming outside. "He went to the store to grab something." I said. "What is he getting?" He asked. "Some stuff for his hair." I said. "Oh okay!" He said while coming down the deck stairs to the pool chairs where I was sitting. "You doing better?" He asked. "Yeah, a lot better." I said looking up at him and smiling. The rest of the boys were out here being weird so I was sitting on my phone. 

About 30 minutes later Zach came outside, he came up and whispered in my ear "I put them in the room." He said. "Thank you so much!" I said and kissed his cheek. "Anything for my princess." He said and sat in the chair next to me. He went and played soccer with the boys. We ordered pizza and Logan was on his way over. I went upstairs to plug my phone in and on the bed was some flowers, chocolate, pads, and a card. 

---------Card---------

Y/n,

You are so strong and I am so lucky I found you. You have made me the happiest I have ever been! I love you sooooo much and I want to let you know I appreciate you. You are so pretty and so tough. You always show that you are strong and nothing can stop you! I love you so much! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

Love, 

          Zachy

--------Y/n's POV--------

I was about to cry, it was so cute. I love Zach so much. I plugged in my phone and put the stuff away, I put the flowers on the side table on my side of the bed. I went downstairs and saw him playing soccer with the boys. He came over to me. 

"Thank you Zachy, I love you so much! You almost made me cry it was so cute."  I said and I hugged him.

"No problem. I love you y/n" He said.

I kissed him and he went back and played soccer with the boys. Logan got here and immediately saw me, he was vlogging and he came up to me.

"It's y/n guys!" 

"Hi!" I said.

"How are you?" Logan asked.

"Pretty good, yourself?" I said.

"Good, why thank you." He said and went to the boys.

The pizza arrived shortly after. We got our food and all went back outside. We all ate and went and got into swimsuits. I sat on the pool chair and watched the boys goof off. 

"Is mother nature light today?" Zach asked.

"Yeah, It's my last day, why?" I said. I knew he wanted to throw me in the pool.

"Just wondering." He said.

He got out and grabbed me and threw me into the pool. He jumped in after me. "I love you Zachary Dean Herron." I said. "I love you too y/n y/mn y/ln." He said. 

"How cute." Corbyn said.

Zach and I looked at each other and started laughing.

We all swam until about 11 pm. Logan was using the guest room and we all went to our rooms. I showered and so did Zach. We got into comfortable clothes and got ready for bed. We got in bed and he turned on FortNite. I laid there and watched him play. "Wanna try?" He asked. "I guess I'll try." I said and he handed me the controller. He taught me how to play and I sucked. I handed him the controller back and I continued to watch. I ended up falling asleep and he was still up. He took a video "Look at y/n she's so cute when she's sleeping." he turned the camera around and kissed my forehead and ended the video. He sent it to me and put it on his Instagram story. He ended up falling asleep shortly after me.