Chapter 9

--------Y/n's POV--------

We headed down stairs and see Corbyn and Jalissa flirting in the kitchen. 

"Uh guys?" Zach said was he grabbed my hand.

Corbyn turned around and he had frosting on his hand and Jalissa had it on her face. "Oh hey you two!" Jalissa said while heading to the sink to wash her face. "May I ask why you guys are here?" I said looking at them confused. "Jakayla and Daniel are arguing" Corbyn said sighing. "Again!?" Zach asked surprised. "Yes again, and this time it's about Daniel using her laptop without permission." he said laughing. "And that surprises me because." I said laughing. 

An hour or so passed and Corbyn, Jalissa, Zach, and I all decided to head to the WDW house. Jalissa and Corbyn took Corbyn's car and Zach and I took Zach's. While we were driving there Zach and I stopped down town and went to a bakery, we then got a text from Logan saying that he was going to be at the house in 30 minutes. Zach started freaking out because Logan has always been a protective older brother to him and he didn't know about Zach and I. Zach and I got coffee and macaroons from the bakery and headed to the house. Zach was flirting the whole time and trying to make me laugh because he knew that I was stressed out because the next day we would be getting on a flight and seeing my dad. Of course I was scared and nervous because I haven't seen my dad in 6 years, and our past wasn't the best because I didn't remember him much because the last time I saw him I was 10. 

We drove about 20 minutes which was surprising for LA to get to the boys' house so fast. We headed inside and we had about 5 minutes until Logan got there. Zach called all the boys down stairs. "Boys, Logan doesn't know about y/n and I and I'm not sure if I'm ready to tell him, so if he asks her and I are just friends. We know he will try to say we are dating but cover it up. I am going to tell him later today about us." Zach said this and all the boys, Jakayla, and Jalissa agreed. 

Zach and I were up in his room and we heard a knock on the front door, "Let's head down so he doesn't get suspicious." Zach said while grabbing my hand. We stood and the top of the stairs and kissed my cheek. We let go of each others hands and walked down stairs to the couch and sat there casually on our phones as if we were just friends. "Hey bud-- who's this?" Logan said while standing in front of us. "This is my friend y/n." Zach said looking up from his phone. "Your girlfriend you mean Zach?" Logan said laughing. "N-no j-just my friend." He said while looking a little nervous. Of course Logan was vlogging the whole thing, and Zach and I haven't announced our relationship yet so we didn't say anything. "Why did ya stutter buddy?" Logan said nudging Zach. "Because I have a sore throat." Zach said then coughing after. "Fine then, I still ship it though." He said walking away. "That was close" Zach said while rubbing my leg. "Ahah! You are dating!" Logan said coming back around the corner. "Please tell me you didn't record that! Dude, we aren't announcing it yet." Zach said looking at him. "Fine I'll not post the part of you saying that it was close, but can I post the part of me questioning you?" He asked. Zach looked at me "Do you care?" he asked. "I don't mind along as us announcing it isn't in there." I said looking at Logan and Zach. "Go ahead, but make sure that no announcing is in there." Zach said turning and looking at Logan. "Okay, thanks you guys." Logan said smiling. He went and sat in the chair that was angled towards us. Zach just stared at him. "Okay, I'll look away." Logan said as he covered his eyes. Zach turned towards me and kissed my cheek. "Okay, you can look now." Zach said. "So how long have you guys been dating?" Logan asked leaning a little forward in his chair. "About a week." I said. "Woah, do your guys' parents know?" He said looking concerned. "Well my mom does. My dad we are gonna tell tomorrow when we go to Seattle."  I said and looked at Zach, he could tell I was uncomfortable about my dad. "My parents don't know yet." Zach said. "Wow, you should tell them." Logan said staring at Zach. "I'm going to soon." "I'll be right back" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom, I got in there and locked the door. It was a little uncomfortable saying "My Dad" because of the past so I just sat in there for a little bit. 

--------Zach's POV--------

When y/n went to the bathroom I could tell that she was uncomfortable saying "Her Dad" because she's never said that. So when she went I told Logan. "I'm going with y/n to Seattle to see her dad tomorrow, they haven't had a great past that's why she looked uncomfortable saying that." I said. I heard the bathroom door open so I sat back up and acted like nothing happened. 

We spent the next few hours in the backyard and inside with the boys. It was now about 6:30 and Logan had ordered us pizza, I could tell something was bothering y/n so I had Jack cover for us and I took her up to my room.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I said sitting on my bed next to her.

"Yeah, just the though of seeing my dad tomorrow make me worried." she said with a tear rolling down her face. I wiped it off and kissed her "Everything will be okay, I will be by your side the whole time." I said putting my arm around her. 

"Thanks Zach, I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend" She said while kissing me.

"Let's head back out and if you need to step away just tell me and take a breath."

We went back down stairs for another couple hours and it was now 8:30 Logan was about to leave so y/n and I got in the car and drove to her house. I walked her up to the door and when we  got to the door I turned her around, "See you tomorrow beautiful." I said. "See you tomorrow handsome" She said. I decided to make a move and we kissed. She walked inside and I got back in my car and went back home.

--------Y/n's POV--------

Zach just dropped me off at my house and I walked in, I was greeted by Tanner "You guys are so cute." he said. "Thanks, I'm gonna go up to my room." I said and went up to my room. I went and packed my bag and went into the bathroom and showered and got ready for bed. I got in bed and fell asleep.