Chapter 23

--------Zach's POV--------

I woke up at 6:30 so she wasn't up. I went and grabbed the presents out of Jack's drawers and went to the lounge. I wrapped her presents and went and put them on the table. I went and got into bed and sat on my phone in bed. She woke up at about 8:30, "Happy Birthday. I love you!" I said and kissed her forehead. "Thanks, I love you too." she said and kissed me. We got out of bed and she got ready and I did too. She was standing in the bathroom getting ready so I went in and hugged her from behind and rested my head on her shoulder. "I got you some presents, they are on the table when you are done." I said. "Babe, you didn't have to get me anything." She said while looking at me and smiling. "I know, but I love you so I did. I'll let you finish getting ready." I said and I went and sat at the table on my phone. She came out and sat down. "I'm honestly kind of scared." she said while sitting down. She opened her first presents which were the clothes. "Babe! I absolutely love them!" she said. She opened the other one which was the phone and just sat there staring at me. "Babe, did you really get me this?" She said staring at me and smiling. "Yep, all for you." I said smiling back. "I love you so much!" She said and came around the table and hugged and kissed me. 

I went and helped her set up her phone. We all went to breakfast as a group and just goofed off. Tonight we had a show in LA so we were already there. We went and got some breakfast at our favorite breakfast place with everyone then we all just walked around. At about 1:30 we went to the arena and got everything ready.

The girls went to the restroom and to look around so I got an idea put together with the boys. "Okay guys, I want to surprise y/n. I want to have her come on stage and we sing happy birthday to her and bring out a cake." I said. All the boys were down. Bam bam and Eben texted Jakayla and Jalissa the plan and they all chose a cake and showed it to me. It was perfect! She loved Vanilla cake so we got 2, one to smash her face into and one to eat all together after the show. It was very simple. It had light purple, with flowers and "Happy Birthday Y/n!" written on it. They went and got some candles too. During the meet and greet Bam Bam went and picked them up. I got on instagram and found a picture of us two together and posted it I captioned it. "Happy Birthday to the best girlfriend in the world. I Love you with all my heart! I can't believe you are 17! You are so talented, and beautiful. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!" She commented "Awe, thanks Zach! I love you sooo much I can't put it into words!"

We did the show and we were right in the middle. "Okay guys, today is y/n's birthday and she is back stage right now. Jonah and Corbyn went to go get her. Can you guys do me a favor, we are gonna sing happy birthday to her." They all started screaming. Eben handed me the cake. I saw he come on stage and Jack and I started singing, before we knew it everyone else was too. She blew out the candles and I asked if we could smash it into her face and she said yes so we did. I handed her a napkin and she cleaned off her face. "Happy Birthday Babe!" I said. "I love you Zachary Dean Herron!" she said. We kissed and I saw all the fans taking pictures. We let them get what they wanted so we both continued to kiss so they could get their pictures. Bam bam recorded the whole thing so we could post it on the band account.

Once we were done she went back to the dressing room and continued to clean up. After the show was over her and I went and got on the bus. We got into comfortable clothes and Bam Bam got the Van and took her and I to a nearby park. We walked around and just talked. Once we got tired he took us back. We got into the bunk. "Thanks for the most amazing and unforgettable birthday ever." She said and kissed me. "You're welcome. I love you." I said. "I love you too" she said back. I posted the video the Band Instagram account and sent it to both of us. We watched some YouTube and both fell asleep.