Chapter 29

WARNING: Foul language used!

The boys started huddling and whispering and I looked at them confused. Zach looked up and smirked then looked back at the boys. They all looked up and smirked again, then looked down. So me being me I was gonna joke with them. Jalissa and Jakayla were over so I had them come upstairs with me. 

"So the boys are obviously planning something so let's prank them." I said.

They both agreed and we staged it. We told them we were gonna go on a short walk. When we did this we went around the house, the basement was had a view of the city so we hit the windows really hard and hid. The boys grabbed baseball bats and came back. They saw us and didn't recognize us. They were about to swing at us "Calm Down!" I yelled.

"Oh my, it was you guys." Jonah said putting his bat down.

"Mhm." Jalissa said while trying not to laugh. 

We all went back inside and back to the basement. The boys got in their huddle AGAIN. Jalissa, Jakayla, and I got on out phones and we just sat their while the boys had their huddle. We had music playing so we couldn't hear what they were saying. They finally came out of the huddle and Zach had a smirk on his face. Jalissa, Jakayla, and I got up and went up to them. Jalissa went to Corbyn, Jakayla went to Daniel, and I went to Zach. Zach kept looking at me and when the boys saw they would smirk. I looked at him and made a weird face. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"Shoot you know me too well." He said.

"Mhm, spill it mister." 

"No." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes at him starting to smile. He kissed my forehead and we went to the couch. We stayed downstairs until about 1 in the morning then all headed to bed. Zach and I got to our room we got ready for bed. We turned on the TV and got in bed. We laid there and watched TV for a while then eventually both fell asleep. I woke up at around 4 and heard my phone non-stop vibrating. I checked it, You have 50 new messages from Ex-Jack B. Ugh not him I thought in my head. I turned my phone all the way off so it wouldn't vibrate anymore and fell back asleep. I woke up at about 8:50 and I left my phone on the side table. I went downstairs and when I'm stressed I clean so I started to clean and organize downstairs. 

"What's wrong?" I  heard a voice come from the stairs. I turned around and it was Jack.

"Nothing why?" I said while putting some plates away. 

"You clean when your stressed. I've known you since we were little. What's up?" He asked.

"You remember Jack, my ex?" 

"Oh god, not him again." He said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, he started spamming me last night and I haven't read the messages yet cause I don't want them to ruin my day." I said when I poured him some Orange Juice and put it on the counter where Jack was sitting. 

"Don't worry about him, he's probably jealous that you're with a better guy then him." 

"Yeah, your probably right." I said.

"Anyways, he's always jealous that he can never get such an amazing person like you." 

"Thanks." I said while starting to smile and laugh.

"There's the y/n I know." He said while finishing his orange juice.

I washed his glass and put it away. I went to the living room and started to clean it too. Once I finished I went back upstairs and got ready. It was about. 9:45 so Zach should be getting up soon. He wakes up late so I had some time to get ready. I showered, did my hair and make up, and got dressed. I grabbed my phone without turning it on and went downstairs. "Jack, can you read the messages before me?" I asked him. "Of course I will, y/n." He said while grabbing my phone. He knew my password and he read the messages. I could see his face starting to turn red. "Y/n why are you having Jack read your messages?" Corbyn asked. "I've known him since I was a baby." I said. "You have?!" "Mhm." I said and turned toward Jack. "How is it?" I asked. "I'm gonna beat this child." He said. "Are you done?" I asked. "Yep." "Should I read them?" I asked.