Chapter 12

--------Y/n's POV--------
We got the the Arena around 3:10 and we had to be there at 3:30 we went through security and we were one of the first people in line for Gold VIP we went in and got our Laminates and put them on. We walked down the hall and got in line for the meet and greet. This was so weird being able to hold Zach's hand in public. He made me feel safe and we could see people taking pictures of us but we didn't care. We stood in line and waited for like 10 minutes and it was our turn.

We went up and said hi to him, and we got our pictures, "Wait are you Zach Herron?" Shawn asked smiling. "Wait, you know me?" Zach said surprised. "Yeah, of course. I'm a huge fan!" Shawn said hugging both of us. They exchanged phone numbers "Who's this?" Shawn said looking at me. "This is my girlfriend y/n and her dad Ed." Zach said. "Hi guys!" Shawn said and got my instagram and number. We left and went to get back in line for the Q&A. We got through the Q&A and got our posters. We got our Merch and we all went and sat in the hall and waited for soundcheck to be over so we could go into the arena.

We went and we had floor seats so we sat down. My dad went and he got some food and went to walk around so Zach and I stayed at our seats. He kept flirting and being cute and I couldn't handle it, so I kissed him. My dad came back and he sat next to us. Now Zach and I went to go get some food. I personally wasn't hungry, so I got an Iced Tea and Zach got some fries and a tea as well. I ate a couple of fries but not much cause I wasn't hungry. We headed back to our seats and we ate.

Charlie Puth came on and Zach and I were huge fans of him too. After Charlie sang Shawn came on. He was singing Imagination from his Handwritten album and Zach grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek Shawn looked straight at us when this happened he smiled and winked at us. It was now the part when he went to the piano in the middle of floor seating, Zach and I managed to be in the front of it. Shawn told us before he went up to meet him back stage after the show and gave us special passes.

He started doing a mashup of Castle on the hill by Ed Sheeran, and Life of The Party. Zach and I thought of Life of that Party as his and I's song so it made it super cute. He put his arm around me and kissed me. He had some fans that saw but we didn't care, we loved each other so we didn't let their opinions bother us.

The concert ended and my dad was tired so he headed back to the car and Zach and I went back stage. Shawn's manager was waiting for us and he guided us back to Shawn's room. We went in and Shawn talked to us for a bit to get to know us. We exchanged phone numbers and Charlie came in and we did the same with him. We ended up staying to late to catch the tram to get back to the car so I texted my dad to head back to the house and Shawn and Charlie had us get on their bus and they took us back to the house. I had such and amazing night. Charlie and Shawn kept saying that we were such and amazing a cute couple. They both followed us on Instagram too. Zach and I didn't announce my social media's because I didn't want that much to be public yet because if something were to happen we didn't want me to receive hate.

When we got back to our house my dad was asleep and I had a spare key and so did Zach so we went back in quietly, we went to the room and got ready for bed. Zach and I shared the bed and we didn't really care, it was a good size bed and it was comfortable for both of us to sleep there. We would be here for about a week and that was it. Zach and I watched Tv and fell asleep cuddling.