Almost 8 months.

Mike's P.O.V

As George opens the door Phee runs in and I open my arms towards her. She runs into my arms and I hold her tightly. I hear a squeal from Mel sitting on the sofa. Then me and Phee laugh into each other's shoulders.

"PHEE!!"

Mel runs towards us and puts her arms around both of us. As I look up George brings in Phee's bags and closes the door. Then Dan and Ben wrap their arms around us all too. Finally George comes over and puts his arm around us.

"I love you guys." I hear Phee mutter loud enough so everyone hears.

"We love you too." Mel laughs.

"Right come on soppy's some of you still need to get dressed!" George says as he parts from the hug.

We all break apart and then Phee hugs Mel tightly. Mel and Phee rock from side to side laughing.

"Phee I can't believe your here!"

"I'm staying the night!"

"Oh my gosh!" Mel let's go of Phee and runs to George. "George please let me stay another night?!" Mel gives him the puppy dog eyes.

We all laugh at her and George nods, laughs and wraps his arms around her.
"Of course you can."

"Yaaay!" Mel wiggles slightly.

"Go and get dressed now please so we can go out soon." George smiles.

Ben, Mel and Dan all walk out of the room to go and get changed. George goes into the kitchen, leaving me and Phee left in the room alone.

I take her hand and we walk over to the sofa. We sit down and cuddle up together. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she rests her head on my shoulder. I kiss her head and mindlessly run my fingers through her hair.

"I love you Mike." Phee looks at my face and then kisses my neck.

"I love you too baby." I pull her onto my lap.

She wraps her arms around my neck and looks straight into my eyes. She tilts her head slightly and smiles.

I reach up and kiss her lips. She moves so she is kneeling on the sofa with her legs either side of my legs. She kisses me back and I wrap my arms around her bum.

"I.. Love.. You.. So.. Much.." She whispers in between kisses.

I take my hands and hold her either side of her face.
"I love you more than I could ever explain. And I've really really missed you." I smile at her.

"I've missed you too bub." she smiles, kisses me one more time and then cuddles up into my chest.

Ben's P.O.V

Ever since Phee arrived Mel has been so hyper. After a tickle and play fight we're finally dressed and we went out of the bedroom to be with the others.

"MEEEL!!" Dan runs down the hall towards her.

I turn to face her in her oversized grey jumper and denim shorts peering out from beneath the jumper. She smiles at him but looks confused.

"Look at this bandanna, you should put it on it goes with your outfit and we can be bandanna buddies."
Dan ties the grey bandanna around Mel's head.

She laughs and looks up at him. "Okay bandanna Dan."
They briefly hug and then me and Mel decide to go outside.

We sit on the grass and as I look round at Mel I see her looking down at the floor.

"Hey you alright princess?"

"Yeah I'm fine." she looks up and smiles.

"Come here." I hold my arm out to her.

She moves over so she's cuddled up to me and I wrap my arm around her. I lay back onto the grass, bringing her down beside me. She puts her leg over my leg and cuddles up to me, resting her head in the crook of my neck.

I close my eyes and smile, the sun beaming down on us. It couldn't be any better at the moment. I think about these past 7 months we've spent together, the stuff we've done together. I couldn't see myself with anyone else now, this girl is everything to me.

"Mel..." I whisper.

"Yeah?"

"We've been together nearly right months baby."

"I know hun. It's amazing isn't it? I mean how long you've put up with me for." She kisses my cheek.

"It has been amazing. But I mean the relationship. I don't think I've been happier than I have been with you."

"Aww Ben you're such a cutie. But another cute thing is we share our anniversary with our closest and best friends."

"I know."

I pull her closer and she rests her lips against my neck. She starts to gently kiss the skin until it stops and I find out she's fallen asleep cuddled up with me under the sun.