Support.

Mikes P.O.V

Me and Phee decided to stay at the MADhouse for a while and then go back to Belfast again soon.

George picked us up from the hospital and took us home. It was about 8 in the evening when we got home and we was starving! We ordered pizza and got into our pyjamas whilst waiting.

Dan arrived at the same time as the delivery guy so surprised us all by bringing it in. We ran to him and hugged him.

"Dan bro why are you here?!" I said as I hugged him.

"Well I had to come and support my best friends and brothers. She's a close friend." He smiled.

We shared our pizza and about an hour or so later we went to bed.

As we was cuddling I could sense Phee was overthinking about something and wouldn't be going to bed anytime soon.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" I kissed her forehead.

"Mike promise me you won't lie?..." Phee whispers.

"I promise. I'd never lie to you!"

"Do you think Mel will be ok? Will she be herself again?" She traces patterns on my chest.

"Yes baby she'll be fine. If you're worried about if she'll be our friend, I don't think we're going to lose her. I don't know... She might be a bit different."

"I'm afraid the accident has changed her." Phee murmurs.

"Hey look let's go to sleep. Don't worry about Mel she's going to be fine, be herself. Right now you're with me, not her." I kiss her head again.

"You're right, sorry Mikey." she kisses my lips.

I roll over and look straight into her eyes, cup her face in my hands and kiss her lips.

"There's nothing to be sorry about."

Phee looks back at me and raises her hand towards my face. She traces all the features on my face and smiled slightly. She runs her finger on my bottom lip and tugs it slightly. I take a deep breath and watch her. She smiles again and kisses my lips.

"Did you know you're perfect? Like amazingly perfect, model material perfect?" Phee looks in my eyes as she giggles.

"You wish!" I laugh.

"I think you are." She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Come on before we get too cute, I'm sleepy." I chuckle.

Phee kisses me one more time and then rolls over, resting her back against my chest. I wrap my arm around her waist and hug her. She entwines her fingers with mine and we fall asleep like that.

Bit short but I hope you like it.. :/ I don't really like this anymore but I hope you do! Ideas are very much appreciated, I'm not sure where to take this fanfic anymore!